RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 419 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

But, this being the programme it is, they'll probably fake it and make it look business as usual. All the poor queens having to dance in 5:30pm pretending "it's a new day in the werkroom..."

Remorque, Island, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  2. Willam is jumping to conclusions as usual. There were definitely a couple of episodes that were shot in one day, but not the whole season. The schedule was tight due to International All Stars filming straight after, and it does sound like filming was strained but not to the extent that Willam would love people to think.

Holly Something, LPT, stuaw and 6 others like this.
  3. Isn't that what usually happens anyway?

4. No the day of the runway and the elimination is a separate day than the mini challenge and the preparations for the challenge. But I think it depends on the challenge itself as well.

5. I really hope Willam's tea is off because if people thought the US season 3 girls were strained by the end of the season, I can't imagine what an-episode-a-day season would look like and I'm scared.

Overdose, Remorque and Chris Lala like this.
  6. BTG

BTG

Just thinking about the Tamera Boutros Boutros-Ghali joke.

[​IMG]

7. Tia is SERVING of late!

Remorque, Island, sesita and 7 others like this.
  8. Her budget has gone up! She'll slay All Stars for sure.

9. I need more Tia Kofi, bags of charisma.

10. NEW TITLE FOR THE BOOK OF THE YEAR!!!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  11. Veronica and Tia's friendship is such a treat and they do a fantastic job here.

12. How am I just finding out about this now

sfmartin, Overdose and boyaloud like this.
  13. I think I missed Queen of Radio 2 Bimini before? They were definitely playing God Save This Queen

14. If it's the ruveal it makes sense to do it today considering the theme of the Meet The Queens photoshoot.

Stuart likes this.
  15. Any hints?

16. Cheryl's finger impact:

[​IMG]

jawow_, Fuchsia, constantino and 4 others like this.
  17. Ru sounds deranged in that clip.

DoggySwami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.