RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 429 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Well that's good. I don't think I saw that documentary. I like him as an actor, so I'd like to think he's not also a huge arsehole.

2. Miss Scone looked absolutely divine at the season premiere party today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Serg., Matgo and 30 others like this.
  3. What did Russell Tovey say?

4. Just that he was grateful he's not effeminate and that he was sent to an Essex school so he didn't grow up "prancing around and singing in the street". He thanked his dad for "not allowing him to go down that path".

And he believed it had given him a unique quality now (which some people quickly told him was internalised homophobia).

It was back in 2015 though. And the thing is, he's perfectly entitled to feel that way. But expressing that opinion in an interview was not really his brightest moment.

5. He basically said “masc 4 masc, no fats no fems”, but in an Observer interview for the world to read. Internalised homophobia is a toxic trait and he naturally had his arse handed to him. But it was 2015, people change, people evolve and hopefully he has too.

6. Choriza gave me some art prints at a Drag Race UK viewing party after I won a water bottle design challenge. #claimtofame

7. Just before season 3 I never want Tia off my screen

8. Victoria Scone is the drag daughter of icon, star and legend Tia Kofi? You better believe I’m laminating my stan card right this second.

9. This dress is actually really stunning.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Thorgy better review UK3 with Tia. The only other option as cohost is the ghost that lives in her house.

LPMA, Kuhleezi, Jonathan27 and 12 others like this.
  11. Don't watch if you don't want entrance looks spoiled:

12. Veronica... Sis.

13. I got to see Joe perform tonight, and it was the best night I've had in a long long time.
    Whether you enjoyed him during his run or not, if you get the opportunity to see a Joe Black show, I honestly encourage everyone to take it, it was so much fun!

Kuhleezi, Sleepycat, Island and 5 others like this.
  14. I want this to be on par with UK2 but i'm so skeptical it'll ever live up to that.

15. I literally cannot wait for Tia to appear on All Stars. Or take over the UK series for Ru!

Kuhleezi, 4Roses, Island and 3 others like this.
  16. I have a feeling Alesha will be great at this

Island, diamondliam, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  17. Me three.
    I'm so happy Kathy is there in the flesh as well

Sugaboy and Overdose like this.
  18. Some really good judging choices

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.