RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 430 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

Lulu looking like her Baby Spice Sugar Lumps character there. Ageless legend.

Overdose likes this.
  2. I’m going to need a Where The Poor Boys Dance lip sync if Lulu’s appearing.

Vasilios and Guyhawke! like this.
  3. We’ll get Shout and be glad for that.

4. The way I am completely not excited about the premiere is upsetting, especially given that season two made me so excited about every Thursday and was the highlight of every week. I really hope the premiere knocks it out of the park and gets me re-energised and excited about the show. RuPaul is destroying the franchise by oversaturation, please take a year off.

Andrew.L likes this.
  5. You dont have to watch every season in every country?

Capitan, Lander, londonrain and 13 others like this.
  6. Episode One has gone live on iPlayer just now, only 5 minutes early this time. The BBC intern must be learning

7. Not Kitty’s ‘obscure’ pop culture refs being those that have been all over the hun pages for months ddd

8. Veronica’s entrance look…sis

9. BTG

BTG

Will anything top last premiere’s Tamera Boutros Boutros-Ghali line? Let’s find out.

[​IMG]

10. None of these run way looks have set my world on fire yet

11. I ain’t feeling this cast

12. Sam

Sam

Veronica’s entrance look, sis

13. I'm not sure if this cast isn't very good or last year's cast was so amazing that I'm still missing them and unfairly judging the current crop?

14. Ella Vaday out of drag though. Phwoooaaarrrr.

15. [​IMG]
    BBC iPlayer accidentally playing Season 1 and Baga walking in...

16. BTG

BTG

Victoria Scone is everything.

17. Well I thought it was great? The UK show seems to able to portray the Queens personalities and fun without an over edit or over use of crazy sound effects like some versions...

I dont know how some of you watched the full 70 min episode so fast, do you not watch the full thing? And yes UK2 was great but its time to let it go

18. Krystal Versace looking like a baby wrapped in a towel in her talking heads made me scream.

19. As expected, I love this. The cast has great chemistry. Miles ahead of Season 13 already.

Both lipsync songs were a serve too.

20. Krystal had the better looks but there’s no way she won that lipsync. Victoria’s a star.

Kind of amazed Veronica wasn’t in the bottom, she was worse than all the bottom three tbh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.