RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 436 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Unrelated but the intro showing the "the nippewls are the eyes of the face" clip after I had forgotten about it has me screaming all over again. I think that might be my favourite line to come out of Snatch Game, ever.

Mr.Arroz, Jonathan27, LTG and 26 others like this.
  2. I just knew I'd stan Choriza but now she's stole my heart too, she's a complete sweetheart! Imagine a conversation between Tia, Choriza and Heidi N Closet.

The Jojo Siwa energy of Elektra Fence lip syncing in that outfit like a complete maniac on a Four Loko bender, it was fascinating! Scarlett reminds me of Ashley Tisdale so much...

3. I'm not going to be able to cope with a whole series of Ru pronouncing the word 'scone' incorrectly.

stuaw, londonrain and JMRGBY like this.
  4. I want to marry Victoria Scone’s voice.

5. I will never be able to unsee this ever again.

6. Ella Vaday out of drag gave me 'Luigi Masi has makeover' vibes.

Txetxu, Trinu 3.0, Island and 4 others like this.
  7. I REALLY enjoyed that episode! Victoria not making it to the podium had me howling.

Stopremix likes this.

8. “Sorry Stacey Raja but your boyfriend gig is mine now”

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Pleeeeease let Bimini be doing this every week.

Edit: they are! I was in the middle of watching when I posted.

10. Bimini booted more in one episode than Raja does in a whole season dddd.

Also this screenshot is so dark sided.
    56108DD4-79E2-419A-B8C4-85579F5D3E15.jpeg

11. I haven’t read any “takes” yet but that was a fun first episode! River and Choriza unexpected early favourites, and…I don’t know if this unpopular but while I’m completely here for Victoria’s casting, those two looks read costume and wore her. Wasn’t convinced by her top placing at all. BUT I’m tentatively hopeful but unsure she’s giving the give.

12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Isn't one of the things about the name Victoria Scone that it sounds like "Victoria's gone"? Victoria herself pronounces it that way. Clearly nobody told Ru.

SuperNerd and MilesAngel like this.
  13. UK Drag Race is just such a joy.
    • Kitty Scott-Claus, a legend. My early favourite.
    • Crystal Versace's make-up in the cat look, with the contacts, stunning. And I was living for her absolutely going for it in the background of the Sweet Melody lip sync.
    • Choriza May is so much fun, the drag name kills me on so many levels and I'm obsessed with the art look she painted herself.
    • The thoughts I am having about Ella Vaday... lord.
    • River Medway, also very cute. And giving Tia Kofi of the season in all the best ways.
    • Victoria Scone, an angel and so much charisma.
    • The less said about Veronica Green's looks, the better.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  14. I am really feeling this season.
    Personal favourite among many is Scarlett Harlett. Love her talking heads and her unabashed bottom pride. Such a cutie. Phwoarr.

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. Krystal Versace's mug is genuinely immaculate. Also I hate that I would **** Ella Vaday.

Jonathan27 and Txetxu like this.
  16. Elektra's birthday look was summoning the same demonic energy as Coco Icontrese's Think Pink runway.

17. Elektra makes me uncomfortable. That birthday girl look was probably the most unsettling thing ive seen on the runway. I need her gone soon because overall she makes me very uneasy.

18. Veronica looked like a complete mess the whole episode, but I have to give her credit for ‘it’s like Veronica’s drag race…. It’s dead boring’.

lushLuck, constantino, Sam and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.