RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 437 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. I kept going between feeling bad and just cringing for Veronica. I think when she entered the workroom she probably went in feeling fairly confident but as the episode went on, it was quickly apparent that she's very out of her depth. Every look was bloody awful, including the entrance look. That green body paint wasn't even applied well.

I also can't put my finger on why she's so unlikeable. But there's definitely more than a hint of Delusion ala Jan about her.

I went in with low expectations. No way this could live up to season 2 I thought. What a shocker, as I loved it. It's a great cast, and there's a few queens I'll really root for. Victoria is an icon, obviously. But I absolutely cackled at Choriza.

And Ella's drag was boring as fuck, but I won't be upset if he hangs around for a while.

2. Anyone who does adult baby drag deserves the boot.

3. I just think it's fundamentally unfair to eliminate a girl based entirely on two runways when on US they get through about 4 episodes and 5 triple threat productions before anyone is sent home.

4. Ella Vaday is giving me Rosé and I don't need it.

5. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Elektra dances like a builder.

Veronica should have been bottom two along with Kitty, either of them should have gone.

Anubis seemed to have a lot more to show, it’s a shame she went so soon after only being given a chance to show a few looks and that’s it.

lushLuck, Txetxu, Island and 4 others like this.
  6. I do think we could've had one non-elimination episode since we got a Top 2 lipsync anyway, but also both Elektra & Anubis seem expendable, so I wouldn't have minded them both going tonight as well.

lushLuck, constantino, LPT and 3 others like this.
  7. Her personality feels fake for the cameras in the way everything Ellie Diamond said was very Drag Race contestant answers

MilesAngel likes this.
  8. Ella Vaday is so boring

River Medway and Choriza May are my favorites so far but I just knew they will flop / done dirty by the production

constantino, nikkysan, R92 and 7 others like this.
  9. What's "Victoria's gone" in reference to?

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Nothing in particular. It’s just a bit of a running joke.

What’s the fastest bun in the universe?

’sgone!

11. I've not read the whole thread so not sure if this was posted but my Twin Peaks heart exploded with laughter.

FB_IMG_1632591693184.jpg

Jwentz, R92, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  12. It was the way her face cracked when she realised Ella had won roles in the West End that made me cringe slightly.

Txetxu, Bookwormboy, Overdose and 2 others like this.
  13. Me fancying Scarlet out of drag

[​IMG]

14. Rewatching the runway and I can’t help but wonder - what were the judges thinking not placing Choriza May in the Top 2? Her second look in particular was excellent, an Almodovar heroine on acid.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  15. I was half asleep during this episode and so I probably missed some things.
    But some thoughts,
    I can't IMAGINE being nineteen years old and being on Drag Race. Just like... Props to those kids for having a passion, putting it together, and making it onto the biggest platform for said passion.

Victoria struggling to get to the fishbowl and falling before she makes it was campy and hilarious. And if it anyone ever did that on the US season, there'd be shady music and queens in the confessional talking about how she is trying too hard and rolling their eyes. She's fantastic.

Krystal, I've been following on IG for awhile and I thought she was assisted by some subtle photoshop and good lighting. Nope. She has probably the keenest eye for glam drag makeup in all of Drag Race. And again, for her to be 19 is crazy. The only thing I worry about with her is the AWhora type thing where she is going to be like far too cold to the others and the judges won't warm to her personality but will just love her drag.

16. 2 hours?!!??!!!

17. Vanity was beautiful through out. Her chats with River and Chroiza. Having lived in South London for years, her hometown was on point.

It was absolutely devastating when Anubis said she had last seen her dad at 12, and that was her favourite thing because of what they did, and then he died when she was 16.

18. Anubis had messy drag (which I liked? Not everything has to be super polished) but she seems like a sweetheart, I hope this slot gives her a big boost.

19. Sibling Watchery is back reviewing this, you guys x

Blond, TheOnlyOne, R92 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Me fancying Charity Kase out of drag

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.