RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 439 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Dressed as a wizard dddd

2. Some Hairography tonight

3. God, that main challenge was shit. The silence from the queens while they danced was unbearable.

4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Elektra was... totally dead from the neck up during that lip sync. Oh dear. She served zero face.

I really liked Charity's runway look this week!

constantino, sfmartin, Sam and 4 others like this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Vanity's orange wig..........

6. What on earth was that judging and the frantic editing this episode? There is no way Choriza or River weren't in the top, no way was Vanity in the bottom let alone lip-syncing instead of Charity, and how the hell did Scarlett avoid the bottom?

A mess.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  7. I literally said this our loud the same time as Michelle

Also gay Star Wars character had me howling

Rooting for Choriza my robbed queen. Hoping the sewing challenge is more her (sleeping) bag next week

londonrain likes this.
  8. Yikes that was a terrible episode. Shit challenge, mostly shit runway and shit lipsync. Vanity was nowhere near the bottom and I thought Charity looked absolutely stunning.

tyrabnks likes this.
  9. Terrible? Nah

Stopremix, stuaw and Sugaboy like this.
  10. Me too. It was one of my favourites.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  11. The S3 US fitness challenge based on fitness videos and late night sales programming worked, but this fitness live stream challenge was so off.

Vanity's wig was completely off during the challenge, but given Veronica's runway and ending up top? Way off and misguided judging.

12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Krystal really needs to find some wit in her shade.

Veronica’s explanation of her badge to Ru as being “because I’m so last season!” was 100 times better than Krystal’s “because she’s old” explanation.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I thought that runway was easily the best Veronica looked.... ever? I feel bad for Victoria though, I couldn't see her in the preview for next week so they either edited that really well or she has to pull out??

14. Are the captions missing for anybody else this week?

Overdose likes this.
  15. I kind of loved Veronica this week? The hair was everything. The Faye from Love Island lips weren’t it though ddd.

Vanity didn’t deserve to be anywhere near that bottom two, but she turned the lipsync out regardless!

Charity’s mug on the runway was absolutely gorgeous and I loved the whole look to be honest, no idea what the judges were talking about. Though she should probably have lipsynced based on her performance in the challenge.

I fancy Scarlett so much

The challenge was absolutely deranged for the most part, it just looked like absolute chaos??

Ella’s mug is giving me the drag queens from Kinky Boots. It’s almost there but not quite? Beautiful out of drag though!

16. The challenge was pretty shit. River and Ella being safe was a shock to me, I though they were the two that managed the choreography the best. Those two plus Kitty or Crystal would have been my top three, with River probably best in the challenge overall. Ella rehearsing in that tank top too...

Charity's look (her and Choriza the only ones on the runway I liked nn, but it was stunning) and her commitment to the Scouse accent in the challenge should have saved her from the bottom three to be honest.

I don't remember Veronica's make-up being this bad on season 2? But tonight and the green look last week, eeesh.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  17. They tend to do that on purpose so I wouldn't read too much into it (I don't follow the T though).

The main challenge was a shambolic mess. Also, Ella giving me Alexis Michelle in the face on the runway is not something I expected.

Andrew and londonrain like this.
  18. Veronica in the leotard is my sleep paralysis demon.

theelusivechanteuse and blod like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.