RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 455 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. BTG

BTG

Alan made me howl tonight.

DominoDancing, Jamie, pmas and 38 others like this.
  2. These girls are all lacking IT. We really were spoiled last season. Nobody will listen to either version of BDE again. The runways bar Krystal Versace and Charity Kase were hideous. River maybe adorable but a flat chest in Geri drag? No mam.

3. Alan was phenomenal tonight, firing on all cylinders. “I know but I’m just a pervert!” “I want to see bigger knobs” “is this Viva Roar-ever?”

SCREAMING.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ella Vaday is honestly getting the easiest ride going.

Jamie, Kuhleezi, LPMA and 7 others like this.
  5. Charity's look was good but was so not Mel B. A leopard doesn't equal Mel B.

Also I did laugh that the two white queens who did Mel B ended up in the bottom.

Overdose and TheOnlyOne like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The lip-sync was much more of double sashay teebs. Poor Emma!

7. I did love the episode and I think the girl group challenge has to be my favourite challenge of the show in general. Scarletts fuck up was so bad, I cringed the whole way through their performance. I would have sashayed her on the spot. Krystal and Kitty were great but couldn’t save it. Compared to Bimini, Tayce, Awhora and Lawrence they all looked like amateurs.

The other team won by default after that but they did well enough, it had some fun moments.

8. I think Pick N Mix did really well. It didn’t drag for a second and they had great chemistry. Considering it was the mid-tempo it had loads more energy and spunk to it than the other one.

When did a contestant last flop as hard as Scarlet in a challenge like this? Painful to watch!

9. Break Up Bye Bye, UK Hun, to… this? I can’t even remember one line of the song.

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I did laugh at the fact that Scarlett was saying she chose the team members to show range... and her team consisted of four white English queens while the other team had all the ethnic diversity.

11. Well... another of my faves Thousand Nights walkways wasted. Put this episode in the trash now

12. Slice Girls gave me The Saturdays live at Stevenage, except they're all drunk.

13. Wow, Ella really gets on my last nerve, sorry.

14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Poor Victoria getting not even a single queen dressing up as her. Could Scarlett Harlett not have just walked down the runway dressed like this?!

[​IMG]

15. I found Scarlett both annoying and boring. Krystal is getting a lot of flack for being basic, yet Scarlett is right there except without the looks Kristal has. Also Krystal was really fun in that performance whereas Scarlett was like someone who has never been on a stage before.

Anyway, I hope someone is making all of Choriza May's reactions into gifs. And honestly she is the MVP of this season... she is Camp!

16. Why?

Martyn likes this.
  17. K94

K94

Yeah this cast isn't giving what's it's supposed to gave - there's very much an air of inexperience and there are no all-rounders or queens that can actually work outside their comfort zone (Charity no more Halloween plz plz). All the runways, besides maybe Krystal's, were horrific

I do kinda still stan Choriza though - the way she was bitter the entire episode about being picked last was a kiiiii.

And no appearance from thee Scott Lee - she sensed the cigs preparing memes.

18. The girl group challenge really does have one really good and one really bad group every season doesn’t it

I loved Pick N Mix’s whole “friendship lasts forever” cheese although I’m starting to get budget Alexis Michelle from Ella…

19. I don't know what a lot of you are expecting from this season.

I'm enjoying it and look forward to each episode on a Thursday night.

The Queens this season basically couldn't perform properly for a year prior to filming so most won't have had the budgets for new costumes. And many will be out of practice with performance. So I'm happy to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's still more enjoyable than Down Under, Holland 2 and US 13.

And UK 2 was always going to be a hard act to follow.

So I think you'll need to enjoy it for what it is.

20. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

The right team won with...that song. There was obviously going to be a double shantay at some point to fill the Scone hole, but this was not the week for it. Scarlett fucked up the challenge, her runway was shit and Charity beat her in the lipsync. She should have gone.

Charity's looks are out there, but they're also predictable in a Horror Circus themed office Christmas party way. I liked her runway, I mean god forbid there was room for any kind of interpretation of a Spice Girl - if you weren't wearing their exact outfit, fuck your drag, right? Mel B built a career on animal print, "roar" faces and claws out poses, so why wouldn't you go full cat? Made total sense to me.

'Space Ghettos' wasn't funny once, let alone 18 times.

Mr.Arroz, mattieh, popBrit and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.