RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 458 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. She found a tiger fabric.

2. It's getting on my nerves how the judges are constantly prefacing their critiques of Krystal by having to remind us all that she is 19. It's condescending and unnecessary. She delivers a level of drag that is way above every other girl in the competition, judge her on that merit alone please, thank you.

I feel like Ru's got offended by Charity's American accent and southern stereotype in the last challenge and hates her guts, now that Mama Ru's finally gotten a taste of her own medicine for once.

Jamie, Sugaboy, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  3. To be fair to Charity, the prompt they got pre-season was probably "Spice Girls-inspired Runway". And that technically was a Scary Spice inspired look. But, there's some runway themes you can be like "Well this is my interpretation" outside the box style thinking. But it just didn't work for this. They should really give the queens the actual theme of the runway.

londonrain likes this.
  4. I know group wins are tradition at this point but Kitty should have a badge over Vanity for that challenge.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

At least Vanity finally had a decent wig this episode ddd.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I loved how much Steps were in this episode. Faye for a spot on the judges table next series!!

7. Krystal too.

Lately likes this.
  8. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I like this cast but I’m not rooting for any of them to win yet, everyone is missing something.

9. I’m not sure that Kitty and Krystal deserved a badge over anyone in Pick n Mix - even if everyone in the Slice Girls had performed to
    the level of Kitty and Krystal (who were both ok without being amazing), their collective routine and overall performance was pretty forgettable. Pick n Mix worked together to produce something that was, as a whole, the obvious winner (to the extent that I thought Charity sounded deluded when she remarked “it would be close”) with some cute/memorable moments and choreography. In addition, I thought everyone in Pick n Mix (including Vanity) did well individually on top of that (ignoring the runway looks).

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    londonrain likes this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I loved Choriza's runway.

crash9081 and londonrain like this.
  11. If their insistence is that the runway theme should be completely literal then… well, it shouldn’t be.

Charity’s look was exceptional, and if you can’t make the link between her and Mel B on a Spice Girls runway then I don’t know what to tell you. Her and Krystal were easily the best on the runway. I don’t know who that means should have been bottom two with Scarlett as I agreed with the winning team and agree Kitty did well in the performance but….

Some of those runways were so so lacklustre… Vanity in particular, River, Scarlett. I liked Kitty’s and Ella’s but they still had very little of actual excitement about them.

Choriza and River remain my picks to win, even if I don’t think C really deserved a badge for her verse, I’m not mad she’s ended up with one.

PopHouseMusic and Stewart like this.
  12. Three Scary looks, only one Sporty and no Posh Spice? When there's eight people? A sin.

13. Whoever first told Ru the 'Space Ghettos' joke has so much to answer for. It's not even very funny?

DoggySwami and londonrain like this.
  14. I wonder if they were told they couldn’t do Vicky B?

londonrain and Leogin like this.
  15. I did wonder if it was a rights issue.

16. Excuse you! This HRH Lisa Scott-Lee erasure will not stand!

17. I imagine at least one of the 4 eliminated girls would have done Victoria, I guess we will see when they show their looks.

nikkysan, MilesAngel and matthew. like this.
  18. BDE ballad version is giving me The Saturdays releasing the 6th single from Chasing Lights with a Tinchy Stryder feature and, of course, I stan!

19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Despite being beautiful and her iconic LBD I don't think her look would bring much excitement to the runway.

LPMA, Pink Frost and Lately like this.
  20. I expected lots of VB as she can be done with literally a black elastic dress and a bop wig.
    Maybe they were told Emma would’ve been in attendance (which resulted in so many Babies)?

Jamie and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.