RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 459 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Krystal is killing it. I couldn't take my eyes off her during the group challenge. Her look, the presence.. everything was on point. And I loved the runway too.

Jamie, Stopremix, Bobbyrae and 10 others like this.
  2. This seems like Krystal's season to lose at this point - which is...OK

Stopremix and Lately like this.
  3. It's so depressing seeing them fawn over Krystal, who is a carbon copy of Aquaria at this point, and not understanding Charity at all fff

4. I wonder if Victoria was going to do Victoria.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I was surprised Scarlett didn't pick Posh.

boombazookajoe likes this.
  6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Scarlett would have been able to do plenty of other Victoria Beckham looks and get it down pat a lot better than doing Mel B in a wig that the actual Mel B would never have gone near in a million years.

If you’re a white queen trying to imitate a black woman whose best-known hairstyle is a big curly Afro… maybe the Charity route is your best bet.

Jamie, matthew., Lander and 7 others like this.
  7. I'm pissed off on Charity's behalf. They hate her for no reason and it's quite blatant.

8. LPT

LPT

I'm so emotional after watching that episode. When Steps came out I was crying with happiness.

It was such a joy to see them on the show and actually hang around! I do wonder what the point of having Lee and Faye do the Choreography section was?

Then to have Emma so engaged and a themed runway and lipsync plus an All Saints reference thrown in - it was all so overwhelming for me.

I was delighted that Pick N Mix did so well. Ella's reaction in the talking heads to winning kinda freaked me out though!

9. Emma looked fucking phenomenal too.

10. Charity’s look was great but I think the problem was it looked like it was applied to Spice Girls retroactively... which is probably exactly what happened nn.

Jamie, PopGaga, Island and 3 others like this.
  11. Charity was a great Bonina Spice.

12. This season is a write off.

SockMonkey and dell321 like this.
  13. Kitty using “Kate Bush” as a slur not once but twice was a scream.

14. An odd reference too. Have you ever seen Kate Bush Tamar Kitty?

15. I thought the looks were supposed to be Spice Girls inspired so I though it was weird when they said to Charity that Mel B wouldn’t wear that.

Stopremix, MilesAngel and Sleepycat like this.
  16. Honestly this week's episode was offensive.

17. Not to mention Emma repeatedly saying Mel B would kill for her look.

18. A queen who had a large following and success prior to coming to the show being taken down by Ru & production? Never!

19. Charity wasn't an early favourite but I love her now.

MilesAngel, Sleepycat and Liberty like this.
  20. I do think it's bizarre how they are underestimating Charity while praising so much mediocrity from the rest.

That said, Michelle had a point when saying that if she was surrounded by regular outfits you wouldn't think it's Mel B. If she was a leopard and wore an actual Scary Spice outfit like the one with the horns it would have been even more amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.