RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3) | Page 487 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

It should be a character that is absolutely up my street and in my humour vein, but I don't really find her funny either. Especially the YouTube series which just leaves me stone cold. It makes no sense that I don't find it that funny. She reminds me of Hazell Dean for some reason.

2. I adore her and the YouTube series got me through lockdown and while I know she's not everyone's cup of tea if she'd been a man she'd have a primetime series by now.

RUNAWAY, PopHouseMusic, mcuk and 10 others like this.
  3. Has anyone else got the distinct impression that this cast barely tolerate each other? They’re all so bitter towards one another.

Jamie, Lapras, Capitan and 5 others like this.
  4. Vanity’s black wedding dress was one of the looks of the season and she snapped Scarlett in half like a twig in that lipsync. Give the bitch that 100k!

Also, Krystal deserves the world. There’s something so endearing about her, I can’t quite explain it. I loved her rather obsessional determination to serve three unique faces despite the time constraints - her commitment to the fantasy is really admirable and idk, oddly moving?

5. Vanity has spent most of the season looking busted but there is no way that black quilted wedding dress was anything other than a god damn SHOOT.

6. Scarlett's final look is my shoot of the season.

Holly Something, sesita and Capitan like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

ff what?

RUNAWAY, LTG, Stopremix and 23 others like this.
  8. Charity Shop Sue is everything.

RUNAWAY, PopHouseMusic, mcuk and 10 others like this.
  9. It was definitely Scarletts time to go, she started off great and on the talking heads was a real character. However as it’s been mentioned her attitude in the last few eps has really turned me off.

Charity Shop Sue was a bit off in this, she seemed to lose the accent as well a couple of times. Much better in her own series.

Vanity’s lip sync was defo the best of the season so far but sadly the judges are right, it is too late as everything she had done before this ep was completely busted and mediocre.

Sleepycat likes this.
  10. I once made a joke that Charity Shop Sue gif looked like Robyn and @aux hasn’t liked any of my posts since.

11. I just realized I had posted this in the Charli thread fff, but:

I’m getting -has I’m a good/nice guy on his dating profiles- energy from Ella.

Andrew likes this.
  12. I thought she was Kiesza when she first started appearing in gifs!

Mr.Arroz, sesita, adz and 2 others like this.
  13. BTG

BTG

Vanity’s lip sync was the best performance of any of the three series so far. I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

14. Agreed. That was a lip sync performance.

[​IMG]

15. That was a good episode tbh.. Vanity had my favourite last look dd but I'm glad she SERVED that lipsync.

Overdose likes this.
  16. Vanity was the right girl at the right time, right song. Like imagine if the lip-synch song was Alison Moyet.

17. I just watched the Snatch Game episode cause I needed to catch up... This should've been the episode where no one won. JESUS CHRIST.

sesita, Trinu 3.0 and Sleepycat like this.
  18. I thought it was bad too. I don't get the celebration of Ella Vaday's performance. It was "not terrible" and that's about it.

Not even Ru's cackling was enough of a signal for me to know where there jokes were.

19. Vanity would have bodied that too. Like drop the needle and she’s stomping regardless.

20. Are we back to the Ella didn't deserve to win Snatch Game conversation again?

I get that the majority of the forum has decided they hate her. But a good performance is a good performance and she made me laugh.

RUNAWAY, Stewart, mcuk and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.