RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 440 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

They might as well have judged it in teams? As 3 of the ball busters were the top 3, and Electra and Vanity were in the bottom 2 from the first group - Charity's look definitely saved her.

Andrew and londonrain like this.
  2. I’m just not interested in literal teenage queens thinking they have the range to throw shade when they just come off basic and rude. She needs to spend some time in some dressing rooms and get some creative reads.

3. When Vanity said in Untucked, 'I don't wanna lip sync against Elektra. Cause I can't do it. And I won't do it,' she guaranteed she'd be lip syncing.

_hazzie_, Fuchsia, Overdose and 4 others like this.
  4. I want Veronica to wear that wig forever.

Digital_Fossil and Joe. like this.
  5. Ella’s runway serving “Jane MacDonald at the NTAs”. I… kinda loved it?

_hazzie_ likes this.
  6. K94

K94

7. This episode was dreadful. The challenge, the night of a thousand sob stories, Veronica’s make up. Thank god next week looks much better from the preview.

8. I know she might not be the most original queen, but I do love Ella Vaday for giving us the beautiful but quite delusional and sassy vibe. Reminds me a bit of Scarlet Envy and Valentina, in a mild way.

What will they do if Victoria has to leave? I reckon if she does have to go they’ll wait until the end of the episode to “eliminate” her to save bringing back either of the first two eliminated queens…

Capitan and londonrain like this.
  9. The main challenge was a disaster, it was so chaotic and sloppily edited I had next to no idea who was meant to have done well or poorly until the judging. Even with better editing it would still have just been awkward and loud more than anything, I felt like I was being verbally assaulted.

Stopremix, papatrick, LPT and 12 others like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

Charity looks fucking beautiful and I won’t hear other wise

11. If Victoria does have to leave, I wouldn't mind Anubis coming back.

12. For now let me just say… Kitty was robbed. This was her episode.
    Ronnie above her?! No ma’am.

13. But that's not funny or what Krystal thought dd.

14. Um, no.

15. What is this challenge

[​IMG]

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's surprising they're not eating Choriza up yet, she's deserved to be in the top both weeks but they've not even critiqued her? Looks wise I think she's one of Krystal's main competition.

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

That’s the point. Krystal has zero wordplay or wit. There’s no nuance to her shade. She’s just rude.

18. Elektra's lipsync was... terrifying.

19. I don't think there will be another Valentina or similar - let alone in the UK series... for reasons.

20. It gave me Death Becomes Her when they're just bodies with no control nn.

Mr.Arroz, _hazzie_, Stewart and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.