RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 441 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Sam

Sam

Choriza is an absolute joy to watch and I’m pleasantly surprised given what I’ve heard from my friends from the scene here

2. upload_2021-10-1_0-27-36.png

boyaloud, Sam, LTG and 1 other person like this.
  3. The lack of any tact or humour in Krystal Versace is giving me very Drag Race Down Under contestant.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Also how amazing was Oti as a guest judge? So lovely, funny and encouraging too.

5. In her head she was

[​IMG]

Lapras, _hazzie_, blod and 7 others like this.
  6. I mean she copied the Essence of Beauty but left out the glamour. What is there to like

[​IMG]

7. Not Michelle channelling

8. What the fuck was that maxi challenge…

[​IMG]

papatrick, LPT, _hazzie_ and 9 others like this.
  9. That main challenge was soooo clunky, like why was it onstage, and not filmed off.
    All I can imagine was the judges making small talk as Ru ignores them, whilst they set up each scene, the Queens dragging on the bikes themselves and huffing on to them to start...

londonrain likes this.
  10. It's been bugging me for ages - who Scarlett Harlett reminded me of last episode - but just as I was falling asleep (thanks!) it came to me:

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. I don’t understand why they’re pushing Krystal Versace for the win when there are so many big character queens on the show. The challenge was so frantic this week that they could’ve pushed any queen for the win for storyline purposes but they thought a second Krystal win was the best option?

This episode last season (Episode 2, Rats the Rusical) featured Tia being crowned Baroness Basic, the casting arguments, the 2-in-1 runway, “I’ll show you my shagpipes” and the Memory lipsync. It was the gateway episode into an incredible season following the standard premiere. Tonight’s episode really was nowhere near that standard and has got me worried for the rest of the season.

boyaloud, _hazzie_, Liberty and 13 others like this.
  13. Are we going to compare this season and last season episode by episode now? Really?
    Let season two go guys, this season has no effect on its quality and it should be the same the opposite way.

Anyway...

14. Ella Vaday thinking she was going to win...

tumblr_nz2poyHAk01rlafseo1_400.gifv.gif

Mr.Arroz, Stopremix, Mikl C and 24 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

Ella Vaday could win this hole but not this season x

16. Ella Vaday was giving me man in the face on that runway

Mikl C, papatrick, _hazzie_ and 18 others like this.
  17. Willam on Season 4 came to mind.

Andrew likes this.
    Andrew, singabob and MilesAngel like this.
  19. I’m definitely getting 90s drag queen from Ella. I feel like she should be in the Australian outback teaching a local man how to behave.

[​IMG]

Stopremix, Mikl C, Roey_says and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.