RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 495 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. It’s…not even the final next week and they kept all 4? I mean nobody could be fairly judged based on that challenge but I assumed it was the usual “fakeout” but no. River and Choriza really did fuck up their lip sync but to be left with too few queens than the show really requires… not worth it.

Ella is dull as dishwater on every possible front, Krystal remains flawless if unexciting in challenges, Vanity serves cunt in performances and low-key did best with a shitty hand but shouldn’t have made it this far really either and Kitty is a saving Grace in terms of talking heads but it’s SO recycled I.. yeah they fucked up this season a bitsy.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  2. I forgot to watch yesterday which I think says it all.

EDIT: Christ. What a mess. This was clearly cast for Victoria Scone to be the one to beat so we've been left with... diet Rosé, Aquaria, and Jack Remington.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  3. Ru's wig line being blurred to oblivion was funnier than anything else that happened this episode.

4. Wait-- the next episode isn't the finale? There's still one more before the finale? Christ. Just put us out of our misery and crown one of them. They've literally got nothing left to show we haven't seen.

Artangel, Attis, PopGaga and 5 others like this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The worst top 4 of life

6. The Oompa Loompa look praise just because they were going to keep everybody onboard I-

7. That hideous orange ill-fitted body/t-shirt underneath! That look was unforgivable.

Stopremix, Attis, dvno and 8 others like this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

Ru should’ve been eliminated for that outfit on the runway.

9. I was in shock! Was Zaldy in a rush? It looked like a 'bottom two in the design challenge' dress.

Attis, The Holy Spearit, dvno and 9 others like this.
  10. Haha I said this to my boyfriend last night. It was awful.

11. Ella in her Oompa outfit reminded me of Alexis Michelle in her space costume.

sometimesxtc and sesita like this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

Ella was serving Grunka Lunka instead of Oompa Loompa.

Also, I was surprised how much of Something New was actually used. Work.

Holly Something, Attis, LPMA and 5 others like this.
  13. I hate hate haaatee the Oompa Loompa outfit.

Thanks for the reminder in this episode that this song will always spike my serotonin levels.

RIP Sarah Harding.

14. Name a better comeback single! What a song, what a video, what a group!

Stopremix, aaronhansome, ssa and 4 others like this.
  15. I don’t think they could have sent anyone home after that horrible acting challenge.

It was one of the worst. Every queen was bad in it but only because of the material they had to work with.

Sleepycat likes this.
  16. “You know the challenges are designed for us to take a peek into the psyche of these queens.”

[​IMG]

Stopremix, Artangel, Attis and 23 others like this.
  17. Amazing how Ru gets that from a script that has Krystal rubbing her bum against a robot.

18. I couldn’t quite put my finger on why I don’t enjoy Graham as a judge on Drag Race UK when I almost always enjoy his chatshow and I think it’s down to the fact his skills lie in interviewing and interacting with celebrities to whom he is always generous and just on the right side of sycophantic, indulging them even when they’re dull or unpleasant. Unfortunately, the way he regards and speaks to (and about) the queens is more akin to how he interacts with the audience and people in the red chair on his show: plebs who he considers to be slightly beneath him and to whom he will only occasionally throw a bone if they are indisputably hilarious and/or if it allows him to land a punchline.

I also question his judge of character and taste level after learning that he dated Tina Burner and still refers to her as an excellent drag queen.

19. I always skip the acting challenges, no ma'am not with this cast.

eatyourself, Blond, Island and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.