RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 497 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. I thought the episode was fine, there's been way worse acting challenges. And the lipsync was wonderful.

I can't believe there's going to be yet another episode before the finale. If the double save hadn't happened, would they have really considered having a roast with just 3 contestants and then a finale with 2?

Andrew likes this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

There was.....zero point to this episode. Not even Something New could save it!

Smooth Criminal and Sleepycat like this.
  3. Ella Vaday's oompa loompa look was one of the worst things to ever be worn on the main stage. The lack of taste level...!

Kitty Scott Claus doing both a Titanic reference and the 'Something New' choreo in the same episode? An icon. I wish she'd been on a better season. Though I think Krystal is still my winner.

4. Down Under probably still wins in that category, but also yes.

Attis, Island, constantino and 6 others like this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I gave up on that after 2.5 episodes.

6. Why oh why did they eliminate Anita Wigl'it?

7. If Kitty was on another season she'd be a very clear early out.

Lately, Capitan, Serg. and 11 others like this.
  8. The attention to detail with the Something New choreo/moves from the video was so nice.

9. Sis this entire cast would’ve been lucky to make it past week 4 on season 2.

10. Ellas Look gave me Jackie Cox

11. I tragically must concede that Jackie’s drag actually has a point of view at least, whereas Ella’s gives butch queen first time in drags at the ball consistently.

Stopremix, Jonathan27, dvno and 12 others like this.
  12. Ella has that 'omg real dude in drag!!!1' thing Ru inexplicably loves and thinks views at home like to see.

13. The fact that Krystal's C-3P-Ho's outfit was the second best movie look of the night, after her Cruella look...an icon. Even for a shitty challenge she still turns it out.

acl, Stopremix, Jonathan27 and 9 others like this.
  14. Ella's entire energy is very "West End struggle actor who figured he'd get a new angle by starting to do drag".

I never fully believe that she fully believes in it, y'know? There's a bit of a disconnect somewhere.

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I get it exactly. It’s like a role to them, a touring production they’re currently in.

steste, Bookwormboy and Xanax like this.
  16. So Jan

Sam, Remyky22, Jonathan27 and 16 others like this.
  17. Island

Island Staff Member

I kinda live for Ella struggling at trying to prove herself to be competent at the things she recognizes as her talents.

Artangel, Lapras and KYLE like this.
  18. I stand by

19. 90% of New York queens.

Sam, Stopremix, LPMA and 6 others like this.
  20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Yas @ these Ella draggings. What a non-entity.

Sam, K94, Smooth Criminal and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.