RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 503 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Maybe a bit off topic and sorry if it’s been mentioned, but Divina, Tia and Veronica were on Children In Need with Louise and the cast of 9 To 5 last night- Tia in particular was so good! Those legs!!

2. Hasn't 11 or 13 already nabbed that...

3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

This season hasn't quite produced anything as truly idiotic as Kandy Muse making the top 2 over the likes of Gottmik and Denali, so at least there's that.

(Although the double save of Scarlett and Charity and the double elimination of River and Choriza comes close for sheer judging stupidity.)

4. I peeped Krystal’s Instagram story for the watch party and is there some reason I may have missed for why Ella is not in drag while Krystal and Kitty are? It…reads like continuing to coast on boy looks.

5. To be fair, she doesn't look that different in or out of drag.

6. Both are considered bad seasons but not really a downgrade from the previous seasons. S7 got a lot of s*it because for many years S6 was considered DR peak

Andrew likes this.
  7. Season 13 was definitely considered a downgrade from 12, no? I thought 12 was seen as the best regular season since about season 9.

Kyle., stuaw, BEST FICTION and 9 others like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

At least this season gave us this

9. I also really love her "Moving On Up" lipsync. There's an edit floating around eliminating any trace of Elektra Fence's existence in that performance and it shows what a killer performance Vanity served on that stage.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Vanity's lip-syncs have been one of the only good things about this season to be honest.

11. I meant to ask this at the time but did Alesha not know they were going to be lipsyncing to Scandalous? Her reaction when it starts suggests not and it's incredible. We've had some really brilliant Guest judges this season but I absolutely loved her excitement and enthusiasm - would have felt so supportive for the Queens on stage too.

12. I thought I'd hate Krystal, but she's turned out to be one of the most genuinely likeable ones.

Even if she does remind me of Marie Fredrikkson out of drag.

londonrain and MilesAngel like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I think she'd may have guessed Scandalous would've been used and prepared herself, I think it was the way Vanity literally shed her black dress straight away that got Alesha completely pumped - she knew.

14. not when we saw ELLIE DIAMOND this year

15. I say that’s my baby and I’m proud.

16. In an ideal scenario, she will replace Michelle in the next season. Either her or Nicola Coughlan. At least they won't have to pretend they understand the British references.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I don't think they're confirmed to know exactly what's going on? I would assume that the guests (with music careers) arrive and based on past episodes, might think that one of their songs will play, but I think it's the permanent judges that are those in the know. Keeping the weekly guests in the dark adds to the potential reaction that Alesha showed; it's good TV.

19. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Also true.

Lander and sometimesxtc like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.