RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 512 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Unexpectedly awesome. So damn likeable and tasteful - a winner we can all get behind.

I'm glad she got the attention she deserved throughout the final episode but agree with previous posters about the edit of the last few weeks seeming a bit off.

2. The audible groan I let out when they immediately panned to Krystal for the “I’m young” line in the lipsync.

Overdose and londonrain like this.

3. One of these is not like the others…

4. This isn't isn't loading and I already know its that tweet going round with Divina, Bimini and Ella fff

Overdose, Bobbyrae and londonrain like this.
  5. I’m just sad that by that logic Tayce is being lumped with B*ga Chipz and Kitty Scott-Claus.

Mushroom, Overdose and londonrain like this.
  6. Yeah, Bimini was great x

sometimesxtc, Sleepycat and nikkysan like this.
  7. Season 2 kind of showed Divina wasn’t all that

8. They never crown anyone on the show anymore. As where they film multiple people it's easier to not put a crown on someone's head and then reset wigs and everything to do further shots with everyone else winning.

I think the exception is Spain, but I don't think they filmed alternative endings for that.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  9. it's giving

[​IMG]

sometimesxtc, Island and Sugaboy like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Lowkey a shoot. She is odd.

12. I’ve tried with Veronica but I just don’t like her or her drag

Bookwormboy and drewsky like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Veronica takes risks and while they mostly flop, I.....kind of commend her for not playing it safe, 2 of this years finalists could take some note x

14. Two of my friends have come out as pro-Ellas today and I don't know how to deal with that information.

LPT, Lander, RUNAWAY and 15 others like this.
  15. It's kinda a kii that so many people have heightened emotions about and are offended by Veronica when she's such a basic, unproblematic queen.

I really love Kitty and Krystal's verses in Hey Sis. Kitty slowly dismembering the Father Christmas at the end of the performance was a moment

londonrain and MilesAngel like this.
  16. I really like Veronica after watching her interview with Tia. She was really frank when talking about her financial struggles and her peers speak highly of her.

17. Their drag is not the best, but I think Veronica is a lovely, genuine person. She's basically a geek, makes me laugh and I think her personality is endearing. You can tell other queens respect her because they rushed to her defence when A'whora came for her, which says a lot about her character.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  18. When all is said and done, they can never produce such bad casting as they did with season 3 for RPDRUK. Production decisions included as Choriza and River went out at the wrong point amongst their respective cast.

Against a strong cast, Ella would have sailed along as safe and not had so many wins.

singabob, RHOPJ, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  19. The right person won! One thing I really struggle with is how Ella is allegedly this “hot boy dream”? He just looks like every other white gay guy in Sydney to me… I can’t.

TrixieVillaintina and Chris Lala like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.