RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 517 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. So... UK Girls rate?

livefrommelbs and JMRGBY like this.
  2. Bimini wins The Vivian last. Everyone else in the middle.

3. Well this is my thing: I'm far too busy to host but would be willing to if people gave assurance that Maga Shitz came stone dead last.

Martyn likes this.
  4. I always feel uncomfortable rating drag queens. These are real people who are trying to make a living through their art. Some of the UK queens are known to lurk on the forum or have friends on here. For people to rate them and no doubt throw out “shady” but mean comments for the sake of a few likes seems wrong to me when these queens are doing it to survive.

5. I feel the same way. These are people, not characters. Not songs. I suggest we never rate people on the forum.

WhenTheSunGoesDown and Carlo like this.
  6. Oh if I were to do it I would have put that very explicitly at the start that a number of the queens are in our orbit. But if we're all agreed Bimini would sweep, I guess it's an effort saved.

7. Manifesting a mother daughter makeover challenge with Neneh Cherry & Mabel on the panel and ideally a Buffalo Stance lipsync

8. You would get Let Them Know and you would deal.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Let Them Know would be a great lip sync song to be fair.

10. Might remind Ru to collect those sample royalties ddd

11. This was really well done, definitely worth a watch.

jawow_ likes this.
  12. So my partner decided he wanted a gecko (of course), which we got yesterday and named Bimini.

We went to see his Aunty today, a woman in her late 50s, semi-religious, very traditional and mild mannered, spent her whole life in rural west Wales. We told her we’d named him Bimini and she blurted out “DRAG RACE?! I LOVE BIMINI.”

She did a Lawrence Chainey impression, gushed over Ru’s outfits, asked if we’d ever do drag and was just thrilled in general.

It was hilarious, it completely caught us off guard, very sweet.

13. I don't know if any of you huns live in Norwich but I'm producing a thing with my boyfriend!

[​IMG]

14. I'm selling up to 4 tickets for the Season 2 Tour in Brighton on Easter Friday 15 April (row H). Happy to lower the price to £50 per ticket (£63 original price). DM me if anyone is interested.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  15. Cherry's the main focus of a new documentary about growing up gay in the Roma community.

16. Is anyone going to the Season 2 tour?

I have managed to get a last minute ticket for the opening night in Ipswich tonight.

Holly Something likes this.
  17. I drunkenly purchased expensive meet and greet tickets months ago, which I now regret.

18. Can't imagine how much those were. As the ticket I got (for free) was supposed to be £50 and that was like 10 rows back in the circle at Ipswich.

The show is good,
    but they could do with redoing the running order. As almost all the live vocals come one after another and after someone made a joke about none of the girls singing live.

I'd also like to seen the Queens interact more. As there isn't much. And I was gutted they didn't do UK Hun in full

But if I'm honest I wasn't sure what to expect as I've never seen a proper drag show before (I've seen drag queens doing bits when I've been out but never as the main performance) let alone one on this scale.

Holly Something likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.