RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 520 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Lawrence Chaney struggled with the choreo more than Ant and Dec did. Song’s a bit of a bop.

sfmartin and 2014 like this.
  2. Viv really was off on the lip sync. Considering it was pre recorded it was really jarring

3. Remember when she didn't know who Alan Turing was?

Critise Divina all you like but she is very tapped into queer history and genuinely seems to want to leave people more educated about it than before they met her.

londonrain, LPT, Sam and 12 others like this.
  4. Ant looks like Morgan McMichaels

5. Ant was definitely living for his moment. They both looked great and quite amazing to see the franchise go absolutely major Prime Time. Lawrence and Vivienne struggled in parts but it was a fun bit.

Island likes this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

Ooh Ant was having the time of his life.

Holly Something likes this.
  7. oh werk, Ellis is so damn talented. I hope she's on a future UK season to be honest.

8. Island

Island Staff Member

9. Holy shit, in that 2nd picture from Raven's post, Ant looks like Jesy Nelson. Dead.

PopGaga, navytaxi, Leogin and 8 others like this.
  10. They dragged them too well if you know what I mean. It's not fun if it's a completely new person dd.

MilesAngel likes this.
  11. Jesy was trending on Twitter after the performance.

londonrain likes this.
  12. Is there week 3 update of this by any chance?

13. No diagram, but the person who makes them on Reddit posted this:

londonrain, LPT and Joe. like this.
  14. Giving credit where it's due Vivienne really has big winner energy.

Island, Ensnare, Phloo and 6 others like this.
  15. - Queens always gain from returning!

The queens:

16. Oh really? I'm not surprised but that's amazing. It's really uncanny in that photo.

It's on WOW+ everywhere but the UK I think.

But if you're accessing it by other means, then no, it's not difficult to find.

londonrain and Andrew like this.
  17. Obsessed with the idea of 148 people simultaneously unfollowing her as soon as she turned the corner wearing that dusty wig and horrific snake outfit.

Laurence, Remyky22, K94 and 17 others like this.
  18. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Meanwhile Lemon continues to rack up followers despite not even being in the competition.

Now that's Big Drag Energy.

19. Skinny white blonde queen with an apparent robbed narrative in high Instagram followers shock.

Juango, Island, McQueer and 4 others like this.
  20. Pangina getting more followers every week than all the other girls combined...Love to see it

Attis, steste, 1986 and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.