RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 521 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. 1,928 of her 317k...

Juango likes this.
  2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

It helps that she’s continuing to put out content that shows what she would have done on the show.

3. The pure CUNT on display during Krystal’s 5-second long verse in that Ant & Dec performance… the queen of the queers!

4. And she deserves it! She's on another level, truly impecable.

Tiger Suit and londonrain like this.
  5. Juju’s appearances on Queen of the Universe and now this have been really disappointing. I’m not surprised people have turned off her.

MilesAngel likes this.
  6. 998EF851-4EF2-4A94-B382-7E259374FBE7.jpeg

Any Belfast huns going to this? @BTG that means you, yes this is the third method of communication I’ve used to make sure you’re there!

LPT and Island like this.

7. Doesn’t need the show/ when will your faves etc

seriously IS the moment though, I love to see it

8. “She” deserved it. No name. And not because she did well, because Divina’s hair and face were a mess. It’s true. But she’s also a savage.

Least she’s aware she was a bit of a mess though. She went on to say that she wouldn’t rule out another appearance but not this year as she’s booked up.

Attis, Serg., londonrain and 5 others like this.
  9. K94

K94

Whew the way she just radiates star power. Truly thee drag superstar.

constantino, R92, Phloo and 9 others like this.
  10. I need Bailey J Mills to win S4.

11. I've followed her for years and thought about this a few times but I don't think her drag would transpose well onto television and especially the runway.

Like Michelle trying to process fake rotten teeth and a non-lacefront would be incredible.

Sam, Sugaboy and Roey_says like this.
  12. I’d love her to respond to all Michelle’s critiques with “oh yeh, yeh”.

A3966260-EAD5-435D-B376-377DFFE0CF06.jpeg

And Butters in Lincolnshire for Snatch Game please.

13. I met Bimini in Paris last week and she's every inch the legend and iconic legend she appears to be. What a star. What a person. A hoot. 'Ooh you're Vasilios from Popjustice' what lol.

14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

It was bad enough watching the judges trying to deal with Charity Kase ddd.

Sleepycat and JMRGBY like this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Omg.

16. Bailey doing Diana Vickers during Season 5 of X Factor UK wins the week for Snatch Game. No other alternative.

17. WHAT? I am going to need more details.

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Their partner is a member here!

19. Oh amazing, I didn't know that. So, Bimini has likely seen every glowing post about them. That's fantastic. They are pretty much universally adored around these parts.

londonrain likes this.
  20. Ooh I didn't know that. Well luckily everyone loves Bimini otherwise that'd be awkward! It's cute that they know about us then.
    I always think of this pink little pocket of the internet as relatively niche and unknown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.