RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 533 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. I didn’t like her BBC look at all, I thought it was messy. Her second look was stunning though.

Sminty’s Antiques Roadshow and Black Peppa’s blobby were exceptional.

BootedGay71 and londonrain like this.
  2. BTG

BTG

The difference between that and last year was wild.

I’m also dying at anyone not from the UK watching that and wondering what the fuck a Mr Blobby is.

A&E, Jamie, 4Roses and 27 others like this.
  3. This is already a huge step up from last year lmao! Thank god. I love this show

A&E, Overdose, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  4. Some people are just made for TV.

Starlet is not one of those people.

5. Mr Blobby was absolute nightmare fuel, I’m so excited for it to traumatise a new generation of young people.

A&E, Jamie, constantino and 11 others like this.
  6. 'Because they need someone to go home first'

7. K94

K94

Starlet's voice

tyrabnks, MilesAngel and nikkysan like this.
  8. Black Peppa is exceptional

4Roses, rdp, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  9. "Copper Top's look is ugly, but you know what else is ugly? Homophobia."

❤️

Jamie, sfmartin, 4Roses and 24 others like this.
  10. I'm seeing a pattern with the MTQ's for DRUK; 2 & 4 looked like they had budget and style in abundance...
    1 & 3 had what they had.

Baby's energy throughout the episode, bigging up not only herself, but literally everyone who walked in is some queen shit - I love her.

Danny & Peppa demonstrated how you twin on a look - bring your drag POV to it! They made a signature look distinctly their own. Is Mr. Blobby well known overseas, or is the UK's national sleep paralysis demon about to Freddie Krueger his way overseas?

Last thought: The girls are going to feel so ugly standing on that runway next week with the stunning angel that is FKA twigs looking right at them.

londonrain likes this.
  11. Sam

Sam

IF I HEAR MICHELLE VISAGE SAY “WHY THANK YOU DR ZIZMOR” ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

12. I hope with next week being the girl group challenge they have either 3 or 4 groups. Or if it's 2 declare just 1 winner or have a lip sync for the win. Otherwise after 2 episodes we could potentially have 7 queens (if a group of 6 all win and Pepper is in the losing group) that have challenge wins.

Like I know there isn't a prize for challenge wins in the UK so having multiple winners is easier. But it would still seem over the top.

13. TWO MR BLOBBYS I can't with this show. It's very soon to say it but this feels like a huge course correction. Black Peppa immediately looks like the winner but she certainly has some credible competition.

I'm... obsessed with Just May? I mean it's absolutely correct that she went home but I'd go see her show any day. Dakota gave me very little but I will grudgingly admit her lip sync was pretty solid. Le Fil was lucky to be safe, both looks were underwhelming.

14. Great first episode.

Michelle missing the entire point to Two Soups dd

Jamie, mattieh, Overdose and 6 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

yes

16. Mr Blobby sat at home watching this first episode:

[​IMG]

A&E, Scab, Jamie and 36 others like this.
  17. Not me being desperate for a ‘Let Them Know’ lipsync and it being… that.

Stopremix, Jamie, sfmartin and 5 others like this.
  18. RuPaul saying Starlet’s entrance look was the best one she’d ever seen. Werk.

[​IMG]

19. I’ve had a few brief encounters with Jonbers Blonde before and they’ve always been delightful - I thought they came across brilliantly in this first episode. Perfect balance of being charismatic without sucking the air out of the room.

A&E, constantino, LPMA and 5 others like this.
  20. Island

Island Staff Member

It’s the year of the Mr. Blobby comeback

OSHi, Sam, MilesAngel and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.