RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 540 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. BTG

BTG

Dakota is giving main character and I’m here for it girls.

[​IMG]

2. LPT

LPT

The psychopathy of Starlet not reading the room and relishing in her amazing fun performances whilst her team mates crumble. Amazing.

3. While not scaling to the heights of 'UK Hun?' or 'Break Up, Bye Bye', the track was actually pretty good! I like that they've diversified the girl group track genres every year for UK.

4. I was not a fan of many of the runway looks. Lots of them were proper ugly.

MilesAngel likes this.
  5. Le Fil deserved a solo win for that but okay.

Jamie, dylanaber, McQueer and 2 others like this.
  6. Dakota is just that girl, I’m obsessed.

Cheddars runway was stunning.

Lander, Jamie, michaelhird and 13 others like this.
  7. Agreed. I only liked 3 of them.

8. Sam

Sam

Where the fuck is Alan Carr

9. Starlet’s rub on the show was camp. It’s camp!

Baby slayed and really won the episode, but therm’s the breaks. Sminty was 10x worse than Jonbers and her being safe is giving “the one Ru fancies in the season” teas, but ok.

Dangerous Maknae, Jamie, LTG and 2 others like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

STARLET’S DEATH DROP FFFFFFFFFFFAGSGDKDJ

ItBeats, Kuhleezi and LPT like this.
  11. Michelle stays saying “I wanna see something different from you” in week one or two… delete

12. It is kind of a shame they've become accustomed to group wins for this challenge (it only really made sense for Season 1) because Baby was BY FAR the best performer in the challenge.

13. Starlet turning into a malfunctioning, stunted robot while giving her thank you speech on stage had us screaming.

Baby's group tried to do entirely too much which was their downfall. They were all practically writing dissertations for their lyrics while trying to do complex choreography. I didn't think the other group were particularly great but they kept it simple.

14. Starlet absolutely sits at home in silence and rips the heads off of Barbie’s while staring unblinkingly at a photo of Ru that she nailed to the wall.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Cheddar and Peppa’s runways…….I’m so excited for more fashion from them.

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Also Danny being the Baga/Kitty of the season aka the over-bearing narrator…I’m tired.

Lander, K94, LPMA and 3 others like this.
  17. Danny Beard having an annoying joke for EVERYTHING is giving me Eureka.

Lander, Capitan, Sam and 13 others like this.
  18. Baby was FUMING after watching the winning team and rightfully so... she knew she was robbed of a badge just for being on the wrong team. I really don't understand why the girl group challenge win is shared on UK because the winning team wasn't that great either, certainly not as good as Baby's performance.

I was ready for Starlet to leave last week but know I'm kinda sad she's gone, even if she was never going to survive a performance challenge. The delusion and unintentional camp she served all episode...

19. I really fancy Danny Beard in drag but but not out. Weird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.