RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 542 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Glad to see Starlett go, yaaa queen give us literally nothing!

Dakota is such a sweetheart, I loved her chat with Sminty when they were doing their makeup together.

Gutted that Baby ended up being in the losing group despite being amazing themselves.

FKA seemed so stiff and awkward on the panel. Maybe she’s normally like that? I dunno, but it felt felt awkward at times.

Martyn likes this.
  2. Starlet bubbling with rage while saying thank you to Ru at the end was ICONIC.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Twigs' "wow" at the end of the Triple Threats performance needs to be giffed ff. I thought Cathy was delightful too!

Martyn and Andrew like this.
  4. Cathy deserves to be a main stage judge

Lander, Jamie, rufus and 8 others like this.
  5. Starlet's EXTREMELY pointed tone saying thank you to Ru had me SCREAMING.

She was SEETHING.

6. Lifeless legend!

7. Danny Beard absolutely won me over with this episode.

mattieh and JMRGBY like this.
  8. Loving this season so far, the cast is good and the messiness is entertaining.

Dakota is my favourite, I love everything she's done so far. Serving Elesa on the runway! The best Pokemon gym leader, It's gotta be a shoot!

[​IMG]

Lapras, ItBeats, Kyle. and 2 others like this.
  9. "We're the Triple Threats and there's five of us for some reason!" is the only line I can remember from either song. Baby truly had the worst luck of being on the wrong team.

10. Big mistake getting rid of Starlet this early, huge!
    She's a very interesting character who only comes around once in a while in the Drag Race machine. The self praise whilst her teammates were breaking down and that exit line coming out as nearly a growl were beyond iconic behaviour.

And Jonbers/Copper Topp are both abit basic aren't they? Both performance and aesthetically.

Danny Beard is very quickly getting on my nerves and becoming Kitty Scott Claus levels of 'love of huns' confessionals.

Mikl C and Martyn like this.
  11. Does anyone else feel the FKA Twigs referance from Baby and then appearance was almost too perfect?

Dangerous Maknae, Lander, K94 and 3 others like this.
  12. Gonna miss having to do this to my laptop anytime Taylor Swift Starlet said anything

[​IMG]

13. Danny is a queen for me that is objectively good but insufferable in actuality.

I am however going to miss Starlet and her beguiling inability to either speak or read a room. The lowest energy dip in history was an absolute scream.

Lander, j267, Trinu 3.0 and 8 others like this.
  14. Copper Topp in the confessionals is giving me Joe Lycett.

Mikl C, Jamie, mattieh and 3 others like this.
  15. I cannot stand Danny. Two of my least favorite things in drag: an unnecessary amount of personality, and facial hair.

1986 likes this.
  16. The introvert fashun queen holy trinity of 2022

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bring BACK my girls

17. Most of the fashions this week were giving me season 13.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  18. Copper Top’s verse was trash.

BTG likes this.
  19. Cathy should have replaced either Michelle or Leland and Freddy. Sometimes I feel like I am watching Drag Race US part 2 instead of Drag Race UK.

I was really shocked at how bad Sminty was in the challenge. I thought she would she would have excelled.

blod and Andrew like this.
  20. Rewatched the first episode again and I have no idea why, but Just May's dead pan delivery of "It's very Geri" is making me laugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.