RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4) | Page 574 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S4)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. After months of knowing that Dakota was going home this week...she didn't even do poorly DFGHJGDGREFAGZDHXFGCMDFSDGDFN

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, K94, PopHouseMusic and 33 others like this.
  2. This episode was UK3 levels of trash.

Sleepycat, Mikl C and Subspace88 like this.
  3. BTG

BTG

The most frustrating thing about that is the sense that the show had long since decided who its top four are and nothing Dakota could’ve done would derail that.

Jonbers should’ve been down there

Jordtayylor and Overdose like this.
  4. That result was so disappointing. Dakota didn’t even deserve bottom 2, though acknowledging it wasn’t amazing. Sad to see her go, easily one of the sweetest and kind hearted contestants we’ve ever seen.

Overdose likes this.
  5. Not only was Dakota wrongly put in the bottom, but she also clearly won the lip sync! Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

Lander, 1986, aaronhansome and 4 others like this.
  6. But hey, let's look on the bright side, at least we'll get another episode of Pixie doing poorly and Jonbers drooling.

7. This is one of the most irritating top 5s ever.

K94, OSHi, Lander and 8 others like this.
  8. LPT

LPT

Gosh, that episode ...dragged.

Blond and Coolrockgirl like this.
  9. Sam

Sam

WHY THE FUCK IS PIXIE STILL HERE

Remyky22, K94, Bobbyrae and 15 others like this.
  10. It's like they're making an effort for the audience to get turned off. Truly a franchise for the straights only.

11. As annoying as they can be only Danny deserves to win this now tbh

12. I’m indifferent about Dakota going. I loved her look but I thought her partner was the worst, along with Wendy, plus Pixie had the edge in the lip sync.

I expected Michelle to own this episode and revel being in charge, but it felt a bit flat. I thought Raven did a really good job though.

So does anybody know what exactly happened to Ru?

Bobbyrae and mattieh like this.
  13. Dakota was NOT bottom 2, what kind of buffoonery. Peppa and Jonbers were right there.

MilesAngel likes this.
  14. LTG

LTG

15. Two terrible eliminations back to back. ENOUGH.

16. Dakota was one of the shining stars of this series and I see no reason for her to have been in the bottom. Should have been Jonbers.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  17. Nobody blew me away but I didn’t think anyone did poorly (except Michelle…she turned so wooden?!?). Pixie’s makeover makeup was rough, but…I saw a family resemblance lol.

I will say I always hate in these makeover challenges when people decide to do white/full clown face. It feels like a cheap, easy way out.

Danny’s look(s) was bland/boring to me (and hilarious/awful that it was a more basic look from the same era as Dakota…?).

I actually like Jonbers’ look better than most this episode. But there’s absolutely NO way Dakota should have been in the bottom. She and Lucie both looked gorgeous.

18. Dakota herself looked great but there was something very off about her partner’s silhouette.

navytaxi and sfmartin like this.
  19. Sam I know you're disappointed with how things went but theres need to take it out in a queer artist. I thought you'd do better than this.

Mikey1701 and Sam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.