RuPaul's Drag Race UK *SPOILERS*

Oh.
How anticlimactic.
How is it anticlimactic? She won the lip sync?
I'll say one thing for Drag Race UK, it has yet to give into the social media fan favorite for the win. Divina, Bimini and now Ella.

Also lol at the same reaction from the people who's favorite didn't win, take the show off the BBC.... Do they not understand the name of the show is RuPaul's Drag Race UK? Ru decides the winner not matter what channel its no

How is it anticlimactic? She won the lip sync?
I'll say one thing for Drag Race UK, it has yet to give into the social media fan favorite for the win. Divina, Bimini and now Ella.

Also lol at the same reaction from the people who's favorite didn't win, take the show off the BBC.... Do they not understand the name of the show is RuPaul's Drag Race UK? Ru decides the winner not matter what channel its no

I’d have said the same thing no matter who won to be fair.

The whole series has been flat as fuck.

I was hoping for an International All Stars teaser at the very end of the episode. Would’ve created so much social media buzz and a great way to tide people over until January.

Not quite sure how someone has four wins and the "strongest" run (on paper) of any contestant ever lost to someone with two wins and stumbles at just about every major hurdle of the competition, but ok!

None of them should have won.

I'm sick of this show.

Not quite sure how someone has four wins and the "strongest" run (on paper) of any contestant ever lost to someone with two wins and stumbles at just about every major hurdle of the competition, but ok!

None of them should have won.

I'm sick of this show.
Ella looked absolutely awful and bombed the final lip sync. That’s how.

She/Her
Ella’s winning show would have been a literal nightmare. Krystal’s young and still has time to grow and develop who they are, plus an eye for fashion and I could really see them working with known fashion queens or something on their winning show. Ella had Nigella. There was no competition regardless of who they slapped a cheap badge on.