RuPaul's Drag Race UK *SPOILERS*

It would be nice if the majority weren’t London based but there’s definitely some fierce looking queen in this group.
The thing is London is one of the only places to make big money for Drag in the UK. Even lots of the queens that are down as other cities spend most of their time in London (like Black Peppa)
Pretty sure Freida Slaves is (finally) cast this season too.
Just May too.

They/them, he/him
It looks like Victoria didn't get the open invitation after all; she has shows during filming time and is still very active on Insta.

Glad she’s staying booked and busy but they should have brought her back for this new season. She’s amazing and so personable!

I can’t fathom why they wouldn’t ask Victoria back when they they gave Eureka and Veronica the opportunity to return. What makes her situation different? Unless she declined of course?

Baby, Black Peppa, and Freida are fantastic performers, so I’m looking forward to some great lipsyncs this season.
I can’t fathom why they wouldn’t ask Victoria back when they they gave Eureka and Veronica the opportunity to return. What makes her situation different? Unless she declined of course?

I imagine Veronica might’ve been a cautionary tale for her, in that doing back to back seasons is pretty damn expensive. I imagine she’ll probably be gigging/saving a bit before investing in another full set of outfits for S5.

She/Her
My stupid ass seeing Victoria is still working and thinking “hope they’re saving her for Canada Vs The World” instead. Lemme be delusional.

If Victoria did turn down S4 would she necessarily be invited back for S5? I'm not sure i can remember a queen turning down an open invitation, if that is indeed what has happened.

It looks like Victoria didn't get the open invitation after all; she has shows during filming time and is still very active on Insta.

What upcoming shows does Victoria have? I only saw some Klub Kid events from last week mentioned on her socials.

So Alexis is active again - we can chop her from the list.
Frieda is quiet, but has shows scheduled for this weekend.
Copper Topp and Just May are still on the watch lists, so we can add them for now. People are still holding onto hope that Cheddar Gorgeous will appear as well.

I got to meet Danny at Oxford pride a few years ago after they performed (the bar I worked at was down the road from where it was being held) - they came to my section of the bar, we chatted for a while and they were an absolute delight.

I'm still waiting for a Nottingham queen; there's some fabulous talent here; Nana Arthole, Marilyn Sane, Plessie Beau, Draven, Mannie Quinn, Glitter Hawk, and Una Versa just to name a few.

He/They
Cheddar would be such a strong contestant (I mean they already ripped off her Drag SOS in the US), and her Cha Cha Boudoir Club Nights were legendary in Manchester.

I did notice Baby wasn't at her usual drag brunch residency about a week and a half ago. She's an incredible dancer, but I've never got to see much of her personality. She rarely hosts.

Dddd at Santi Storm, though. That is a messy decision.

He/him
I know Demi Pointe from Dundee has spoken about auditioning before but I don't know if she has actually done it yet. Good performer and works solidly here, being one half of Bingo Wigs, and is involved in the nights that all the Drag Race queens come to. Jimbo is here at the weekend.

he/him
I know Demi Pointe from Dundee has spoken about auditioning before but I don't know if she has actually done it yet. Good performer and works solidly here, hosting the nights that all the Drag Race queens come to. Jimbo is here at the weekend.
I don't think that's the correct Instagram.