RuPaul's Drag Race: UK Vs. The World | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: UK Vs. The World

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Great another season of enduring Rupaul pretending Baga Chipz is remotely funny and charming lets be having it.

[​IMG]

constantino, JMRGBY, LPT and 14 others like this.
  2. These promo looks are across the board awful.

This is going to be a mess, I can’t wait!

3. I couldn’t tell if Baga was attempting humour or she really does think she’s “tabloid famous”. Either way her VT was horrible.

The whole MTQ was a bit crusty tbh, BUT it is a great cast (Baga aside).

Bookwormboy likes this.
  4. The branding is still so.. clumsy ddd.

5. All Stars 1 vibes

6. JANEY!!!!!!! I'm so happy that her and Pangina will get some international recognition, I love them both so much.

7. Thinking out loud here, but because the show is on the BBC and part of the UK franchise, would mean that there’s no 100,000 doolas cash prize?

8. BTG

BTG

Baga is fucking unbearable.

superloves, constantino, LPT and 16 others like this.
  9. Absolutely. The styling and editing of Baga's Meet the Queens video (the first one available on Instagram) is appalling.

I imagined this being an elevated version of All Stars, but clearly I should have guessed that a BBC3 spin-off wouldn't have the highest budget.

10. I cannot fucking wait for this. Ignoring Baga, this cast is incredible.

Also, maybe it’s just me, but I much prefer the crunchy BBC vibe of our UK seasons to the overly polished and edited USA.

11. Here to stan Juju and Monique!

12. Who?

smellycat and Dylan like this.
  13. Sorry I meant the artist formerly known as Monique!

Holly Something likes this.
  14. I’d have chosen a different Holland queen.

15. Who would you have chosen? As I think they might have gone with who could speak English. Also Janey was the runner up.

I'd seen Abby rumoured. But I would loved to have seen more of Chelsea Boy.

Charles Vingt-†rois likes this.
  16. I do think they could've just waited a bit and had some Season 2 UK girls participate if they really wanted to take this UK Vs the World angle. Would make sense to have more UK girls than just 3.

17. I am more excited for the Canadian queens than anything here. Not a fan of any of the UK queens dd they can go first.

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  18. Here for the two US Queens and Cheryl.

Sleepycat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.