RuPaul's Drag Race UK

A Little Respect is a terrible lip sync song - who knew
I absolutely love it, but the phrasing in the chorus means you have to do a lot of work with your jaw ooh er missus, which doesn't quite translate to lip syncing.

The Bjorn Again version would actually be a bit better because they shorten the phrases. For example, they sing 'Soul' whereas Andy sings 'So-ou-ou-ou-ou-oul!'

Reactions: K94
So so so so happy with the winner. She's been consistently good over the whole season? Like, there was no other option in my mind.

The whole season has been a blast. It might not have reached the highest heights of S2, but there was not a single dud episoden during the whole run. Compared to S3 and 4 where you could tell the queens hated each other, this one felt so heartwarming and familiesque. I actually looked forward to Thursdays to watch what they had in store for us.

#KATEBUTCHFORALLSTARS9!!!!

On another note, does anyone knows what the tea with Cara? She was present during the performance but not in the video nor in the final runaway...

SockMonkey

Staff member
On another note, does anyone knows what the tea with Cara? She was present during the performance but not in the video nor in the final runaway...
I don’t think she was present during the performance? I assumed that with her being ill for the roast episode and the finale likely being filmed a few days later that she was still unwell.

I think the choice of winner could also be partly down to what sort of digital series they will end up creating. I can imagine Ginger doing a good comedy show maybe sketches variety and I think it would be slightly better than what Michael could come up with? Not to do a disservice to Michael, but I think Ginger would have a wider audience.