RuPaul's Drag Race UK

Rmx

He/Him/His
Somebody mentioned Scarlett Harlett and Pixie Polite to me the other day and my reaction was:

I genuinely wish that that would be my reaction. Pixie Polite is probably my least favourite queen across all franchises. Scarlett is annoying but slightly bearable.

That wasn't her ddddd

I was thinking of this

scarlett-harlett-rupaul-drag-race-uk-3-1636107290.jpg

Which gives me 101 Dalmatians, but now that I searched Scarlett Harlett Cruella, I see what you're talking about dd.

Somebody mentioned Scarlett Harlett and Pixie Polite to me the other day and my reaction was:

I remember Harlett for the Home Alone reference and the Cruella look. Pixie though? I don't remember her face, but I guess she was like the British Nina West.
I genuinely wish that that would be my reaction. Pixie Polite is probably my least favourite queen across all franchises. Scarlett is annoying but slightly bearable.
Wasn't Pixie Tia's ex and once you realised that everything she did came off as a watered down version of Tia dd
Redacted Read these hoes to Filth

Last edited:
If we can't even remember her, can you imagine asking RuPaul who Ginger Johnson is? She wouldn't have a clue. The dullest winner of the franchise if you ask me.
Just as a general bounce off this point, not to be ~that person~ but I have a few personal connections to various contestants etc to the show, and for this past season, multiple people corroborated that the edit actually toned down Ru's stanning of Ginger - presumably to try and keep the three front-runners in line with one another from the edit to raise tension.

Apparently, on set, it was fairly clear Ginger was a particular favourite of Ru's during filming, and they had a lot of back and forth with one another that didn't make the show etc.

That's not to say that Ru has her on speed dial or anything, but just a general point. She couldn't even remember Jinkx's name when she was standing right next to her at Drag Con the other year dd.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Just as a general bounce off this point, not to be ~that person~ but I have a few personal connections to various contestants etc to the show, and for this past season, multiple people corroborated that the edit actually toned down Ru's stanning of Ginger - presumably to try and keep the three front-runners in line with one another from the edit to raise tension.

Apparently, on set, it was fairly clear Ginger was a particular favourite of Ru's during filming, and they had a lot of back and forth with one another that didn't make the show etc.

That's not to say that Ru has her on speed dial or anything, but just a general point. She couldn't even remember Jinkx's name when she was standing right next to her at Drag Con the other year dd.

Oh I definitely believe that! In the moment, Ru can stan hard but after the show or in her own words "when the camera's aren't rolling", I truly believe she forgets most of their names instantly.

I rewatched season 2 and I have a few things to say.

- A'Whora might be one of the best queens to miss the finale. I don't get how they easily let her go, when she was an all-rounder throughout the season. I would put her in the top 2 with Bimini, with Laurence and Ellie rounding the top 4.

- Asttina's elimination remains mysterious to me to this day.

- Sister Sister might have one of the ugliest drags I've seen on the show nn. I don't have anything against her as a person, but I would put her in the bottom almost every challenge.

Rmx

He/Him/His

- A'Whora might be one of the best queens to miss the finale. I don't get how they easily let her go, when she was an all-rounder throughout the season. I would put her in the top 2 with Bimini, with Laurence and Ellie rounding the top 4.

- Sister Sister might have one of the ugliest drags I've seen on the show nn. I don't have anything against her as a person, but I would put her in the bottom almost every challenge.

Who the hell is Sister Sister?! I think I genuinely blocked them from my memory.

Agreed on A'Whora. She's excellent.

She was kinda fucked over by the who wore it best challenge. But put together a competent outfit although it was basic.

The edit when she pulled off the necklace was shady.

But she did lose the lipsync