RuPaul's Drag Rate: (Game On Bitch) The Sequel! WINNER ANNOUNCED | Page 235 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Rate: (Game On Bitch) The Sequel! WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Holly Something, Aug 14, 2018.

?

Favourite Judge?

1. RuPaul

2. Michelle Visage

3. Santino Rice

4. Merle Ginsberg

5. Ross Matthews

6. Carson Kressley

7. Todrick Hall

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 2014

2014 Moderator

2. Thanks to @HollyDunnSomething the wrongs of the last rate have been righted.

(Apart from Roxxxy, you can still all choke for putting her at #41).

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

@HollyDunnSomething get a video of Manila to say thanks for us making her fan favourite xxxx

GimmeWork, Lila, papatrick and 7 others like this.
  4. I was far too disorganised to submit my scores - but have thoroughly enjoyed the rate from afar

Holly Something likes this.
  5. Sam

Sam

6. I've waited so long for this. x

JMRGBY, Sam, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  7. And so to wrap up this thread I would just like to say how much of a pleasure it's been doing this. Don't get me wrong, at times it's been a struggle but just like the winning queen I am a p-p-p-p-p-professional! Thanks to everyone that voted, commented, followed along and bestowed likes, it's much appreciated. I would like to specifically thank the following:

@2014 for recommending I do this in the first place.

@Joe. for all the encouragement and offers of help along the way.

@Pinkie for running the first rate and setting the bar so high, which I clearly exceeded, kii.

@munro for being my good sis and being the first to submit commentary for all 126 queens, that's when I knew this was going to be a good rate.

And lastly, to @constantino, no exaggeration, there were times when I was too stressed in my personal life to carry on with this but reading your commentary was the encouragement I needed to keep going, the forum needed to hear what you had to say!

ps I would like the following posts on a t-shirt, please and thank you. x

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  8. So are you wanting one shirt with all the quotes, or one shirt for each quote? x
    [​IMG]

Lila, JMRGBY, SuperNerd and 13 others like this.
  9. There's a lot of quotes, maybe I'll make a dress instead. x

10. Sorted.
    [​IMG]

11. I found the prospect of scoring all the queens so daunting so I didn't participate (I can provide proof that I started as I have the spreadsheet still!) but I have to say I've been reading every single day and this is such a massive achievement and it's been so well done, so entertaining, and I also agree like 98.5% with with the final placements. Bloody good show!

@HollyDunnSomething for Drag Race UK judging panel please.

12. [​IMG]

Lila, BTG, Jonathan27 and 13 others like this.
  13. Lila, JMRGBY, roblognick and 4 others like this.
  14. Sorry I'm superbusy at work lately but I want to congratulate @HollyDunnSomething as well for the amazing work and the spectacular winner reveal! I expected anything less from a Geri's fan!

We all love our future winner of Drag Race UK.

(even if you bullied me for half the rate...but we won't go there)

15. Well girl you already went there...

I mean, if by bullied you mean called you out on some questionable commentary then sure, I bullied you. You compared Kenya Michaels to a type of dog that they put in a jar to keep them small and called Dida Ritz a crossdresser when she's a professional drag queen.

16. I want to know what a 10-giver said in their Alyssa critique to get redacted. Because with a 10 attached it must have been intended as a compliment dddd

dirtypony and constantino like this.
  17. Just when you thought Holly couldn't get anymore iconique, she starts pulling out the facts and receipts.

[​IMG]

nikkysan, Lila, Stuart and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.