RuPaul's Drag Rate: YOUR WINNER! | Page 242 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Rate: YOUR WINNER!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Pinkie, May 30, 2016.

1. Somehow I completely missed this the first time, holy fucking shit.

"First of all, I wanna thank...Miss Thorgy Schhlthor...because this is the most exciting thing that she has ever happened to her"

2. I die at how she keeps repeating "RuPaul's Drag Race Season EIGHT" through the whole thing and calls someone "Truck, or go fuck yourself."

3. Latrice moving her cup away from her then Derrick being like "I wish I could remember her name but I am so drunk that I can not remember it!" then goes on to say "No but listen, LATRICE is one of my most favourite RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE queens."

4. The thing is, if she'd done any of her actual stuff sober it would have flopped so hard. From the bits we got, it sounded awful.

5. This is a real car crash. Robbie Turner take note.

joe_alouder, Mr.Arroz, 2014 and 10 others like this.
  6. THAT SHE HAS BEEN OPEN. IN. HER. MOUTH.

7. You can't fire me, I QUIT!

I don't, I'm excited to do this.

8. I hope we can get the newest Drag Rate open soon, whoever’s doing it because I have a lot of feelings.

9. Sis we need a break. The butterflies are still warm.

10. Must've been the studio lights.

rakija, Andrew.L and johnny_tsunami like this.
  11. I have no idea what that gif is trying to convey, but I’m catching up with this rate and your opinions were kewl.

12. Drag Rate was the first rate I ever participated in and back then I didn’t know I could give 0s. Let’s just say that next time I won’t be making same mistakes.

13. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

The fun thing about Drag Race is that so many of the queens have reappeared in some capacity (All Stars 3, cameo appearances in Season 10) that my scores will probably change again whenever this is redone.

But please, whoever is doing it, give us a breather! Can’t take any more Drag Race until at least August

14. I still want to do a Snatch Game rate, myself.

Glitterizer and Solenciennes like this.
  15. Solenciennes

Practically everyone would get a 0

16. Solenciennes

Can't stop thinking 'bout Becky with the Glass Cock wow

constantino, Jwentz, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  17. I'll at least be finishing my Atomic Kitten rate before I start it (if anyone wants me to do it) and we've still got 30 songs and 12 videos to cut.

berserkboi likes this.
  18. So who's here for round 2? I'm down to the top 5 of my Atomic Kitten rate so I'm happy to open this now...?

19. Yath.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.