RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 209 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. BTG

BTG

Gigi definitely deserved a bottom two appearance. I mean, girl, you can’t try that robot schtick in every ad-lib challenge. It worked perfectly in Snatch Game, it had no business being there this week.

Dijah., AmericanMoney, LTG and 30 others like this.
  2. Yeah, I really thought Widow's performance was fine.

Stopremix and Harmonia like this.
  3. Bring back Nicky Doll as this season's token fashion queen tbh.

4. Ha- they really scrambled to throw this together after the backlash, huh?
    And it's obvious they were never going to use it, even as they filmed it, because you can see camera men in the mirrors throughout the whole video.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  5. 10 times more interesting that a lot of what they kept in.

Nico is unbearable in it though so it would have fit in nicely with the rest of it

Mr.Arroz, stuaw, MilesAngel and 4 others like this.
  6. I love Shannel. Season 1 really is so good and a lot of it is down to her and Rebecca Glasscock wanting to kill each other.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  7. Instead we was forced to watch 10 God awful minutes of them rolling around on toddler buggies for that mini challenge.

stuaw, Glitterizer and MilesAngel like this.
  8. Even her Snatch Game is overrated as hell.

imaduck and Mr.Arroz like this.
  10. What backlash? Did Shannel say anything?
    Also there was a crewman standing in the background when Ru is talking to the girls for the first time too.

11. When Shannel is talking to Jordan, you can see Nico in the background stretching in a tank top, then one second later he has a makeup gown on. Clearly they just threw this together at the last minute.

12. After the episode aired it became clear the three queens didn't do the make-up for their 'celebrities', but Shannel did. I guess the backlash was because she wasn't mentioned in the actual episode (I take it she was credited though?).

Also We're Here was cute - but not enough time with Bob's guy - and Dragnificent exists.

AshleyKerwin, Andrew.L and DoggySwami like this.
  13. Laila McQueen and Mayhem did the makeup for Jordan and Jermaine, so they were both cut too.

stuaw, aaronhansome, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  14. Celebrity was a waste of time except for Jermaine and his girlfriend seeing his mother - a moment.

15. Every now and then I remember the full-body cringe I felt when Ru offered Crystal a hug.

aaronhansome and junglefish like this.
  16. As far as I know Trixie, Bob and Monet did do some of the makeup, but the majority was done by Laila, Mayhem and Shanel.

17. Shannel Delicious Miss Mandarin is beautiful and one of my all time favourite queens. The way she read Ru into a stuttering mess on the runway. I'd kill to have her destroy the gherls with a baton twirling talent piece on All Stars 6

Mr.Arroz, sexercise, snoho and 30 others like this.
  18. Bebe's "Broken English" EP is actually really good

Mr.Arroz, BeingNormal, R92 and 9 others like this.
  19. Today let's just celebrate Jaida hasn't been asked to show vulnerability.

Dijah., Bobbyrae, LTG and 32 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.