RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 257 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Shuga Cain showing the girls how to do The Color Purple:

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    Sam, Mr.Arroz, LPT and 22 others like this.
  2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I know it hasn't even been 24 hours yet but I honestly think this is one of my favourite runway looks ever.

[​IMG]

A superstar.

4Roses, Sam, Mr.Arroz and 49 others like this.
  3. Maybe the real rhythm of the night is Ru's renewed heartbeat?

Doodvid, SloMover and LPMA like this.
  4. I want Jaida or Crystal to win but I also want to see them both again on all stars so maybe Greta win wouldn't be that bad?

[​IMG]

5. The time ticker on Sherrie Pie's set was one of the funniest things RPDR has produced this whole season. Unlike Dahlia Sin as broccoli which they've been beating at like a dead horse.

4Roses, Sam, Mr.Arroz and 17 others like this.
  6. this
    I havnt laughed once.

4Roses, Sam, AshleyKerwin and 6 others like this.
  7. I hope that All Stats 5 will be on Netflix UK rather than Comedy Central.

8. That shit Jackie walked out in.

[​IMG]

Come to think of it... every Jackie runway to date.

[​IMG]

4Roses, Mr.Arroz, papatrick and 19 others like this.
  9. I know lots of you don't like Jackie but I think she definitely deserved that mini challenge win. After all she did portray two characters with her puppet - Sherry Pie and Alison Mossey.

AshleyKerwin, RUNAWAY, K94 and 4 others like this.
  10. I genuinely think Crystal could take the title in a future of All Stars. Her runways have been some of the most creative the show has ever seen and she'd really benefit from the extra touring coins this cycle would bring

11. [​IMG]

4Roses, Sam, Mr.Arroz and 35 others like this.
  12. The only thing funny about Dahlia coming back as the broccoli is how dead inside she looks every single time.

4Roses, Sam, dirtypony and 38 others like this.
  13. Gigi's runway truly does look like it's fresh out of the Party City bag and I cannot get over it.

Stan the correct "high fashion" queen of the season.

Mr.Arroz, dirtypony, LPT and 14 others like this.
  14. This is a bit much. Jackie clearly has something and her run has been just as good if not better than Trixie on S7, so to write her off seems shortsighted.

15. Is that a hair bib?

I do stan the fashion queen of season 12

Eskiath, BEST FICTION, R92 and 4 others like this.
  16. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I've been fairly apathetic about Jackie, but she really could've just gone home last week (or the week before... or the week before that...). The show doesn't benefit from her presence in the way that it does with Heidi, who will be missed terribly.

And speaking of Heidi, she got the proper emotional sendoff that she deserved. I love her so much, and I love that Ru loves her too. Such a pure soul.

Sam, papatrick, Dijah. and 10 others like this.
  17. Heidi is like an All Stars candidate in the making. I hope she doesn't do it though until the right level of glow up has been achieved.

TiffanyNoir likes this.
  18. Y'all do too much on Jackie. She was clearly in the top this week. Granted she's been trash in the past, but nah... her one woman show was succinct, personal and at times, humorous.

Heidi is WONDERFUL, but come on...

19. Her makeup evolution is already insane, the artistry is pretty unclockable now. All-Stars runways often feel like they come down to a contestant's ability to interpret the prompt in a conceptual or humorous way, which I think is the biggest remaining unknown for Heidi.

Her wardrobe this season was understandably on a limited budget, but we've seen a little bit of humor in her Buttons & Bows runway, for example, so if she taps into that—instead of being more literal (a purple gown for a "Purple" runway)—I think she'll soar. I'm already missing her on my TV.

20. Asia and the lot of you to Cracker:
    The butterflies to Asia:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.