RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 291 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I don't know if it was mentioned here or only in the Spoiler thread, which, it's not a spoiler. But there's a rumor/speculation that the producers asked Dahlia to cameo in other episodes because when she got eliminated and was clearly upset, she didn't want to film any of the post-elimination stuff, so they might've bargained with her to cameo her in other episodes if she did.
    Not really sure if there's a lot of truth to that though, because she is kind of contractually obligated to film everything.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  2. BTG

BTG

Dahlia’s broccoli costume has been one of the most transparent attempts at creating a meme that has flopped so spectacularly. I just can’t imagine why anyone ever thought it would be a cute moment of Miss Vaniie whatever?

Mr.Arroz, constantino, LTG and 24 others like this.
  3. I'd get it more if it was what she wore when she was eliminated and she stormed off in the Broccoli outfit.

But it was an unfunny character in an unfunny skit in one of the worst episodes of the Season.

LPT, constantino, Lander and 11 others like this.
  4. Gigi and Crystal did really well in the one-woman show task... poor Heidi, it was hers to take if she’d simply calmed down and took her time with it.
    Can Whoppi replace Michelle full time?
    1999 is the lipsync of the fucking season though, if maybe the past two seasons, such bloody excellence Jaida gave us, j’adore.

5. It has the same energy as the sponge and brown cow thing. Just isn’t it.

Lander and blod like this.
  6. Brown cow is it though.

Mr.Arroz, LPT, constantino and 20 others like this.
  7. I think I have broccoli blindness because I never catch her in any episode.

chromatica and Bookwormboy like this.
  8. Now it has 600 shares and 24 thousand views... Oop

9. I wish we all did

robots need oil likes this.
  10. Especially when it led up to Monique serving us this absolute look in the S10 finale.

[​IMG]

Gooped!

Mr.Arroz, LPT, BeingNormal and 31 others like this.
  11. And the sponge thing was actually funny when it happened. The subsequent wringing - no pun intended - dry of the moment, not so much.

Mr.Arroz, BeingNormal, LTG and 16 others like this.
  12. BTG

BTG

I feel like season 11 had another try hard production meme and I really can’t remember what it is. The sponges, and particularly, brown cow, were off the cuff moments that the fans turned into a meme. Dahlia as the broccoli... is not.

Holly Something likes this.

13. This is gorgeous!

Bruno Ferreira, Phloo, sesita and 2 others like this.
  14. Opulence!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  15. I would say the recent thing Drag Race has tried to push as a meme themselves and not just the queens themselves doing it would be like the Stacy Lane Matthews cameos during... All... Stars... 4? They all blur together at that point.
    But that was actually cute because she's so beloved.
    Dahlia as a Broccoli was just them giving her some extra screen time because she was pissed she got eliminated first.

16. They kept trying to make Cyst happen

Mr.Arroz, LPT, BeingNormal and 18 others like this.
  17. ...would they?

evilsin, Sam, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  18. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

They also kept trying to make Silky happen too, but that's another story.....

constantino, Lander, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  19. I guarantee Ru's going to quiz Dahlia on the broccoli cameos for the first 5 minutes of the reunion while the life drains from her eyes.

Verandi likes this.
  20. I like Dahlia and the forced broccoli meme dhdhdhd

Rhombus, Mikl C, Bolton and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.