RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 304 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. It was a pretty successful reunion, and I really didn't expect it. Everyone got a bit of screentime, and it felt a lot less forced than the last few years.

I can't at Jackie just lobbing in that Folsom line. She was so proud of it, she didn't even wait for a time it would make sense, she just got it in there.

RUNAWAY, K94, Sam and 12 others like this.
  2. Remember when we got the girls in a tizzy with this early doors Gigi shade @Beautiful Child 2? You could call it a prophecy of sorts. A foreshadowing. A well studied and informed prediction of the weeks ahead. My citrus gin fizz tastes sweeter knowing our tastebuds are... of a divine structure

[​IMG]

codecat, LTG, RUNAWAY and 25 others like this.
  3. I’ll never get over Ru’s Jane Doe Latex Luchador realness. The fact that he just had that lying around sends me

Lila, Sam, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  4. This moment

[​IMG]

ItBeats, LTG, Lila and 21 others like this.
  5. I watched 10 minutes and I think that was enough. I don't think i'm about to be enlightened by anything they say and I can't stand RuPaul not wanting to show off his wrinkles without studio lighting so he chose to worse that ugly mask... Bye

HEARTCORE and Nwonder like this.
  6. I think Ru was going for a face mask vibe with his lucha libre look? It could’ve been an absolute serve if he’d put in even a modicum of effort.

upload_2020-5-23_18-34-32.jpeg

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    RUNAWAY, Andrew.L, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  7. The reunion was very successful all things considered. Very tamed and the jokes were way too scripted but it was nice enough.

LPT likes this.
  8. It wasn't even directed at her and it was in a group section and I think it passed over like 75% of the queen's heads. So don't worry about missing it. Like most of what Jackie did this season the idea was there but the execution was not at all.

Bookwormboy and dodoriazarbon like this.
  9. “Jan, do you have a condom I can borrow? I know you’re always safe.”

[​IMG]

codecat, ItBeats, LTG and 51 others like this.
  10. Ru, guuuuurl! Go on and give us NOTHING!

11. Gigi and her make-over partner strutting down the runway showing off their lovely coats
    [​IMG]

codecat, LTG, Lila and 24 others like this.

12. Jan oversings every damn note, so why do I live for her musical theatre kid renditions of pop songs? She tries so hard, it’s endearing. Perched for her talent show performance on AS6.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  13. BTG

BTG

Jan is one of those singers who technically can sing, but isn't at all pleasant to listen to.

14. Her rendition of "This is my night" was surprisingly good though. Guess her shouty oversinging suited a diva power stomper like that, plus the overdramatic theatrics of it being her elimination song helped make the video more fascinating.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  15. The look of Ru craving his monthly botox reminds me of that time when they were dragging his literally dying body on the main runway in Season 10. That was a classic!

[​IMG]

codecat, ItBeats, Lila and 13 others like this.
  16. This is unfair, it was funny.

Also, Brita's read to Dahlia was the best read by far.

RUNAWAY, crash9081 and sesita like this.
  17. I know Muther's larynx was on the verge of collapse here, but I actually really loved this LeRk.

codecat, LTG, Lila and 23 others like this.
  18. I’m surprised no one has brought up Widow’s read on Gigi dd.

BeingNormal and Blond like this.
  19. BTG

BTG

Jan was hustling for that All Stars spot. And it’ll be Monét’s sponges level of meme abuse all over again.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Nicky back before long too. She was getting so much airtime, it’s clear Ru/production seem quite fond of her.

20. S12 girls got such a raw deal that I feel like all of them deserve another shot? Producers are spoiled for choice for the next couple of All Star seasons - Crystal, Gigi, Heidi are all definite but even Jan, Widow, Nicki and Rock would be great picks for various reasons.

ItBeats, Sail On, LTG and 28 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.