RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 310 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ... Oh.
    They're not social distancing either.

2. Maybe it an old video? I guess people like Jeffrey make content ages in advance.

Seems a bit odd to go up on Saturday though so it better not be to celebrate something.

3. Well Phi Phi and Sharon claim to have made up their fights for TV. I think Coco and Alyssa had already made amends before being on the show too, so there was definitely some scripted stuff there, even if it was self written by the queens.

stuaw and DoggySwami like this.
  4. Gigi was on Jeffree's snapchat story so I doubt it was pre-filmed before quarantine. He's not really one to sit on a video and snapchat story for months.

5. I knew I shouldn't have given two problematic people the benefit of the doubt.

6. G-Eazy and Camila <3

7. This morning I'm thinking about how stiff and dead Jasmine Masters was during the Shakesqueer performance <3

8. And people say Bebe isn't funny...

upload_2020-5-27_11-9-22.png

Island, Lila, K94 and 6 others like this.
  9. My grade 1 hunty friended me on Facebook yesterday and she had Date Of Birth as 1983 kii (we were 1973 huns).

10. Kennedy is listed as being 37 now, even though she said she'd been doing drag for 17 years (later confirmed by Jasmine to have been 19 years) 6 years ago when they filmed the Season 7 top 4 episode ddd.

11. Found this, but I can't wake up today. At least she's more or less consistent in the fantasy, I think?

12. I’ve rewatched several episodes of season 12 more than I’ve rewatched some past seasons, tbh. We love a vintage year of Drag Race, don’t we girls?

13. This happens when you cast good and then keep the good ones in.

14. The non-eliminations made the early parts of the season a slog but I don't think a season has finished this strongly since...season 8?

15. It's striking that even the first few eliminees were quite memorable queens - to me at least - compared to season 11 where you don't lose anyone interesting until Scarlet in episode 6. There's no true filler queens at all this season, everyone played some kind of role.

sfmartin, K94, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  16. I agree with you and goes to show us how much splitting the season opener helps the Queen's shine in their own special ways.

LPT, diamondliam, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  17. I would tend to agree with this but Dahlia's drag is kind of just there for me. I wont remember her in a year.
    (and unpopular opinion, I would say the same for Nicki - lovely girl, but she doesn't bring anything new to the table... Detox have been doing Mugler since season 2, and doing it better.)

18. She has?

LPT likes this.
  19. Season 2 or 3. She first performed her Nothing's Gonna Stop Us performance in 2011 and she was wearing Mugler at that time and that was like season 3 time.

20. Yes but it's 2020.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.