RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 320 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. YAAAAAAAAS. Justice is served!

I'm so happy, what a fucking winner.

2. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS

She was serving C U N T in that lipsync

4Roses, Remorque, Lander and 23 others like this.
  3. NOT THE FLYING CROWN

4. I honestly can’t wait to see how the straight white fangirls react to this.

THE RIGHT PERSON WON DRAG RACE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS.

5. EXCELLENCE WON.

4Roses, Remorque, Lander and 28 others like this.
  6. Yeah she won the lip sync, the trick at the end sealed it.

She deserves it too.

7. With everything going on in America at the minute, it feels so right to have a Queen like Jaida crowned as winner of this season.

8. They HAD to know it was Survivor right? Like what possessed Crystal and Gigi to wear, basically, costumes? Just seems like a terrible strategy?

Remorque, K94, ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  9. I was concerned for miss Jaida after Gigi’s a-ha lipsync because lowkey it was amazing.

The right person won in the end though because talent always wins x

sfmartin and Stuart like this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Her doing the choreo and a well-timed reveal were such upticks. Plus Jaida brings such a sensuality to her performances in drag. It oozes from her pores.

11. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I mean I got Pearl at the s7 finale vibes from Crystal. They were just there to have a good time.

Remorque, sesita, Blond and 11 others like this.

12. maybe this is NOT the worst timeline

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

#BlackQueensMatter

14. Shea better win All Stars so we can just keep the black queen excellence going.

15. I know when I think Survivor by Destiny's Child, I think...Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I mean, Dorothy gets transported to another place, capitalizes on the resources of the local working class, is granted excessive privilege, has one last battle to prove herself, and ultimately takes home the largest prize before returning to her own home. Probably felt prophetic or something

17. I've just seen someone else point out the ties between this and her weird Wizard of Oz references in her apology.

Like, child... Mess.

18. I love correct decisions!!!

plasticFANTASTIC and LPMA like this.
  19. Omg yes now I can watch the final few episodes without an impending sense of dread!

BeingNormal and TheOnlyOne like this.
  20. Why are so many racist Drag Race fans from Brazil ?Like what started that?

Secretly glad I barley know the language and can scroll past them though so

Any way to all of them see below and feel free to use this as a reaction to any racist fans
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    RUNAWAY likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.