RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 321 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. If I was to tell y'all that there was fairly trustworthy tea on Reddit that one of our three finalists was nearly disqualified for breaking quarantine this week to record their solo lipsync in a studio, who could it possibly be..?

[​IMG]

Anyways, as always, stan Jaida.

2. I would say that no im not going to lessen Jaida's deserved win by spreading shite like that and also this:

[​IMG]

TheOnlyOne likes this.
  3. I was updating Reddit so much this afternoon in anticipation, I screamed when I saw the spoiler. After rooting for Asia, Monique and A'keria, finally I get to receive.

Blond, acl, Serg. and 12 others like this.
  4. The sheer catharsis gerls

[​IMG]

5. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I'm so fucking happy right now. After so much shit going wrong in my life, finally something goes RIGHT!!! So SO HAPPY for Jaida.

Blond, RainOnFire, Stopremix and 5 others like this.
  6. I'm truly happy for Jaida, a Queen we deserve. But also I'm truly scared and tired with the racist / Gigi stans starting the "Gigi is robbed / Jaida is trash" comment flood.

7. Drag Race stan culture is literally the worst.
    I hope to see any racism getting shot down, Especially with racial tensions being super high right now anyways.
    And I hope to see some of it being shot down BY Gigi. WITHOUT fans having to beg her to say something about it.
    I'm honestly sick of her ignorance and turning a blind eye on... not just reading the room but even acknowledging the room.

BeingNormal likes this.
  8. Literally the best outcome that I could’ve ever imagined. Plus I don’t get why Gigi fans are mad, now she can terrorise us on All Stars. Isn’t that better for them??

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

ANYWAY let's celebrate some more underrated Black excellence from this season

10. She’s so sweet.

SiduousIII, Remorque, Lander and 33 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

God, after everything Drag Race put me through in the last years, to see Miss Jaida Essence Hall being crowned...

It's a cultural reset, etc.

SiduousIII, 4Roses, Remorque and 35 others like this.
  12. What's this about one week less, though?

How do you come up with a whole idea for how the finale is going to go and not tell one of the queens until a solid WEEK later?
    I think they did this to the queens on season 10, too. I remember hearing about them telling them about the deathmatch twist at different times so they had different amounts of time to prepare.

13. Wow at the full thing.

This would’ve driven the crowd insane on the regular stage.
    [​IMG]

14. Well, we got a tad excited, knocked over the end table, broke a lamp (the roommate’s) and spilled red wine on the rug (the bf’s). I didn’t care for either and neither can be salvaged. Heidi may be Miss Congeniality, but tonight I’m blessed and highly favored. It’s been a good day.

15. Jaida's win will bring balance to the universe. I'm so happy for her.

16. The moment Crystal spit up on herself... I think I screamed louder than any moment of all season

that’s what you call legendaric

17. I kind of got over Gigi many episodes ago, but that Dorothy Technicolor reveal was great. I'm so traumatized by the S10 and S11 queens getting on the finale stage looking like fools with a bunch of obvious reveals for the sake of it, that this one felt satisfying? There was actual thought put on it instead of a dozen coats and wigs all over one another.

18. I'm very grateful we got the right winner in the end. I love that Jaida looked like a star and performed with some Microsoft Movie Maker effects on her while the other queens (Gigi in particular) mounted full scale productions.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.