RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 329 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Crystal’s solo lipsync. Gigi’s close up. Jaida’s reveal. PHEW.

They all had their moments. Jaida has never been my favourite but I can’t deny she’s a worthy winner. I just never wanna hear ‘look over there!’ again please.

Remorque, ZombieJam and Capitan like this.
  2. Let's not disrespect her club kid look.

3. She did the damn thing in her Madonna look as well

4. Her face! Beauty

5. Not sure if it is Twitter Gay UK paranoia but apparently we might not get All Stars 5 next day in the UK on Netflix. Is this correct?

6. I haven’t heard anything to confirm or deny, but Netflix would be stupid not to have it the next day. I can’t see them paying for the rights if that was the case. Surely Drag Race is one of their biggest earners, they wouldn’t want to risk people finding alternative ways to watch it.

7. Rewatched Season 4 and those 12* Queens have changed my life forever**. They changed the world of drag forever. I love them and respect them so much. I thank them for sharing something special with us. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

*I've drawn a veil over Alisa Summers.
    **This season was my gateway into Drag Race and WHAT an introduction it was!

8. A queen for the people!

Remorque, dirtypony, 4Roses and 46 others like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

10. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Shocked and NOT disappointed. What a change for WOW!

11. Now can they disavow the racist fanbase the show has developed? I would like to see it.GIF

12. Say what you want about Gigi but I do respect her for speaking up towards her fans specifically who are subjecting Jaida to their racist remarks. In her Instagram stories she blatantly calls their comments racist and adds a note to unfollow her if they consider themselves a fan of hers but can’t respect another deserving queen.

Gigi’s mother also posted this:

13. Actual growth! You love to see it.

14. I do have respect for WOW doing this and also for disqualifying Shitty from the competition. I'm glad they're trying to do the right thing.

Remorque, evilsin, Lila and 6 others like this.
  15. adfsbrgzsedzsfsbg

16. I appreciated that it wasn’t some generic “pls b kind :)”

She quite forcefully shamed these fans, disavowed them and stated unambiguously that these comments were racist.

Growth!

Remorque, Island, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  17. Wow, I really dislike Yvie.

Mikl C and Floppie like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I still think often on occasion how the entire judging panel dragged Kimora Blacc on her departing episode. They had time that day!

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  19. During this truly bleak time in the world, Jaida's win is a little beacon of light.
    She is a gift.

[​IMG]

20. I'm honestly so glad I don't participate in any RPDR discussions outside of this forum because I would absolutely be in like 10 fistfights a day with Instagram commenters.

Remorque, Kuhleezi, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.