RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 330 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This is truly so, so excellent. Thank you so much for posting.

I went on Bob's channel and found another video from two weeks ago where they talk about racism in the fandom for a bit and also talk about police brutality. It's worth a watch as well for anyone who wants to see.

Remorque, TheOnlyOne, Sam and 13 others like this.
  2. I still don't know why RuPaul dressed like The Pee Pee Poo Poo Man for the reunion and finale. She looked dead, sis.
    [​IMG]

3. So happy with Jaida winning. As much as it's expected, I really thought RuPaul was going to say Gigi last minute. Thank god, best winner and Miss Congeniality since season 6/7.

4. Welp.

Holly Something likes this.
  5. Hey Clown, girl you have done it again.

6. I drew some more nonsense.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Remorque, 4Roses, Jawshxx and 59 others like this.
  7. What did Manila say? Phi Phi's got me blocked, so I can't see the conversation.

LPT, Hunterpoop and Stopremix like this.
  8. It is now deleted:
    [​IMG]

Everybody say thank you Naomi Smalls!

Remorque and Lila like this.
  10. BTG

BTG

Not Manila Del Rey pulling a ‘Not All Cops’

[​IMG]

Stopremix, johnny_tsunami and sesita like this.
  11. The white jumped out. This combined with the shit she said to Tati re: racism in the gay community is honestly so stupid and should make everyone realise what a dumb fuck this person is. She isn't ignorant, she is an idiot.

12. I mean wasn't Naomi the one who tweeted after the Manchester arena bombing that she didn't know that she was out there living as others were dying or something similar.

13. Yeah that was stupidly worded but she wasn't sympathising with the person who had killed all those people... Very different situation.

Remorque, digitalkaiser, Sam and 10 others like this.
  14. Unfollowed Manila on instagram, she keeps acting a fool.

aux likes this.
  15. I made a post on facebook about Jaida winning, and two people chimed in saying she shouldn't have won, she had zero warmth, was portrayed as the "sassy gal" with nothing to show for it, and that Jackie should've taken Ms. Congeniality.

I -

[​IMG]

Sure, Jackie's a nice girl, but since when was she a contender for Ms. C?

16. Muffy sis, the coded language.

Remorque, dirtypony, 4Roses and 44 others like this.
  17. Love them, do you have an insta?

Stopremix, LPT and WhenTheSunGoesDown like this.
  18. I do!

19. Your stuff is gorgeous! Following!

20. I haven’t been able to find it in gif for for awhile now, but the look of sheer ‘what fucking now’ on Tatianna’s face in AS2 when the sirens go off for her to come back for her ruvenge.

That is exactly how I’ve felt all week.

Remorque, Sam, Mr.Arroz and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.