RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 391 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I did think Blair’s runway was one of the best of the week

Sam, K94, ItBeats and 12 others like this.
  2. I really wish they would give us (the viewers) a set criteria of what the judges are actually going to be marking the queens on during the challenges. At the moment they just seem to plucking critiques from the air.

Can Cracker just decide if she wants to be the villain or the victim and do it justice? Atleast the villain narrative was a bit more fun to watch. She is tiresome (I actually enjoyed her on whatever season she was on)

Alexis and Jujubee are really the best part of the season and so enjoyable to watch. Although I wish Jujubee would give us a bit more oomph on stage.

I feel like Shea is bit of an awkward fit with the rest of the cast. Like there isn’t anyone thats up to her standard to volley with her.

I don’t know this season is just really off and jarring so far. And I miss seeing Heidi each week.

Steve003 and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. This is a reality show with a thin veil of "competition" laid over it, I wouldn't even say a thin veil of "legitimate" competition, because it's competition aspects are so blatantly not legitimate in any way.
    Their critiques are to drive storylines and narratives to make the show dramatic and "exciting to watch", not because of anything else.
    They can't give us any sort of scoring system, nor does one exist, because that would give us way different outcomes.
    Some weeks, for example, they make the runway factor into decisions a little bit more than on other weeks... Kind of just depends on the story they're telling or who they want to go home. So if we could see like a Runway score every week... They wouldn't be able to do that.

Femme Aesthetic, DoggySwami and stuaw like this.
  4. I'll never get over losing such an icon so early on.

Having India's personality vaccum and Meh-hem's mediocre drag still here is dreadful production. Blair can turn a look on the runway, which is always nice to see, but I can't stand her embarassing talking heads persona.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. I thought India or Derrick was the last minute addition? The tea this season has been exceptionally vague though.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  6. What a fucking mess this episode was.

No way Mariah deserved to go, over India at least. And I'm cackling at Alexis and Mayhem choosing Shea.

I also don't know how to feel about Cracker. She does indeed say some incredibly fucking stupid shit and then looks like a deer in headlights as soon as someone clocks her for it. She's messy at best. But also, I didn't particularly enjoy Alexis going in on her. I'm confused about my feelings for her.

And Blair is too much. The whole personna is so false. I mean when she's out of drag, it's just cringeworthy. It's like she's studied how to be shady and what drag slang is cool right now and is trying to do it all....but failing.

7. Alexis Mateo is such a non-factor in this entire series. Her variety show was cute but she's so TIRED.

8. Alexis and Jujubee are LEGENDS, I tell you. LEGENDS. They are not only lovable, but they are iconic television. ICONIC.

9. Tired? In what respect? Because it's definitely not in the literal sense. She's giving us energy and magnetism every episode. She's a joy to watch!

4Roses, LTG, LPT and 48 others like this.
  10. Shea, Jujubee, and Alexis are the Top3. I can’t imagine thinking otherwise.

mattieh, 4Roses, LTG and 29 others like this.
  11. Jujubee's cat poop speech is the moment.

beyoncésweave, 4Roses, LTG and 39 others like this.
  12. Meyhem Filler indeed.

Also, Blair’s face expressions are annoying the shit out of me. She tries waaay too hard.

13. I wasn't impressed by blairs runway... it was like a really bland look from each era

14. The only reason I can think is they both come from the ball scene.

It’s a shame we didn’t get to see Mariah mention she’s now a ballroom icon.

Sam, Runawaywithme, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  15. Mariah had so much more to give. Why not boot Filler or India.
    Cracker is really bad at acting like she's messy.

16. I imagine most of them chose to boot Mariah based on the report card and were perhaps worried about booting a queen in India who had won a challenge. From the competing queens' perspectives it's the safest option if you're unsure as the moment you deviate from the report card you risk opening yourself up to hate from certain fans, not that I think anyone would have been rushing to hate on them eliminating India.

POPGASM and Bookwormboy like this.
  17. That lip sync was rhythmic wandering.

Guyhawke!, LPMA, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  18. My issue with Blair has nothing to do with her drag, I just find her incredibly annoying and not at all compelling as a reality TV contestant.

19. She’d walk her stilettos over your head without blinking. Tired, ha!

4Roses, Mr.Arroz, LTG and 29 others like this.
  20. This take is JANKY, baby.

[​IMG]

4Roses, Mr.Arroz, LTG and 35 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.