RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 491 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. “Y’all on the internet told her it was funny.”

Shangela’s confessionals are everything.

BeingNormal, LPT, papatrick and 6 others like this.
  2. BTG

BTG

I can’t watch that Snatch Game. The cringe is just too much and even the decent performances weren’t great.

Shangela’s GoT references have also dated terribly. Don’t @ me.

3. Don't waste your time and watch the Season 3 Snatch Game instead.

It has:
    Yara being a total delight.
    Pregnant, lesbian and drunk Alicia Keys.
    Also,
    NAOMI CAMPBELL IS A CUM-GUZZLING WHORE!!! I HATE HERRrrrr!! I hate herrrrr
    smizing.

Lila, BeingNormal, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  4. Miss Fame moved to Switzerland and people in the comments are kind of letting her have it

5. If it makes her happy, good for her.

6. That's how I feel, but a lot of people feel she shouldn't brag about her ability to be able to move to a new country.
    I didn't realize people cared this much about what Miss Fame was doing and how she was going about doing it.

7. Frankly I'm just surprised she wasn't already living in Paris or something given how involved in fashion she is.

8. I wouldn't say she was bragging, more just telling people she had moved. But that's just me.

9. It’s Twitter. People are just being miserable little shits.

10. I mean. It does come off a little privlege-y.
    And the Chicago girls came at her a bit strong, in my opinion.

11. Why does she have to acknowledge anything? Let her live her life and stop trying to suck the fucking joy out of everything.

12. It's HER FUCKING TWITTER PAGE SHE CAN BRAG ABOUT MOVING IF SHE WANTS TO

[​IMG]

13. I think people think because she is a "public figure" that she should be using her voice for more.
    I just don't think Miss Fame is out here changing the world anyways so I don't see why she can't move herself out of the country and make 1 post about it without everyone getting mad at her.

Shockbox likes this.
  14. She's posted about moving to another country, how happy it's made her and explained her reasons incredibly well in her follow up tweets. There's no bragging there at all. Jesus.

15. The people complaining about it must be so much fun to be around...

LPT, Doodvid, Pineapple and 7 others like this.
  16. I'm a part of the drag scene with a few of the people i've seen criticizing her and I can't argue with you there. Drag sometimes involves this like social "currency" of sorts where you need to make sure you are fulfilling your quota of activism because of this "All drag queens should be 24/7 activists because of Stonewall" mindset. And of course, there is nothing wrong with wanting people to support causes, to use their voice to get the word out about things- but a lot of people overstep this, as you see with this.
    She's "tone deaf", yet, it's her own social media.... Like, can't she live? Can't she share what's going on in her life with her fans? I don't get it.

17. A Dachshund stan? We love to it.

Remorque, JMRGBY, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  18. Miss Fame and her dogs breathing fresh Swiss mountain air. They hate to see it

[​IMG]

19. This fanbase is so fucking rotted. They can't even let someone literally live and exist. Pull the trigger, Porkchop.

20. Had a dream about a Drag Race - Robot Wars crossover last night. I kinda need it to happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.