RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5 | Page 494 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 + All Stars 5

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. The amount of times I refreshed my browser to get this to load properly.

2. But is it Fashion?

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

*mumbled high pitch squealing* PAGEANT icouldn'tthinkoftheword!!!!!

Icons.

4. I mean Cheryl is that basic Shadow Lounge gay so expected but Shea too?
    After smashing Bopen Your Heart too?

Sleepycat and Andrew.L like this.
  5. Jujubee would have said Cherish.

Lila, Remorque, Jersey and 3 others like this.
  6. I think about Ru’s “she forgot one of the H’s” after India’s exit at least once a day.

7. The only other person I'd want hosting the show after Bob would be like, Alaska. But Bob is ideal.

8. The PERFECTLY synchronized lean-over kills me every god damn time

9. I would adore Alaska too because she's clearly deeply in love with the art of drag and does a great job of critiquing queens while still uplifting them most of the time on Race Chaser.

It will never happen but I also think Violet would be an excellent host. Those three are really the only options from the winner's circle.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I miss Heidi N Closet on my screen :(

BeingNormal, Lila, papatrick and 11 others like this.
  11. Bianca would make a great host as hack as her comedy is.

12. I mean, it's true though. Her comedy is in need of some retooling for sure but beyond that, she's one of the most gifted and professional queens the show's ever had just from a costuming standpoint - the time has probably passed for her being the host, but if/when Ru gives the show over to some of her more esteemed girls, I wouldn't mind Bianca being part of the panel.

13. The most compelling part of Bianca’s arc was her mentoring Trinity and Adore. I think she do quite well as a host.

14. A Bob, Bianca and Alaska team makes the most sense from the standpoint of creating a well-rounded judging panel with the impact and fanbases to back it up.

However, I just can't imagine Ru giving over his seat and I'm sure Michelle would sooner receive a vaccine than judge under/alongside former contestants.

Also the idea of the 'Supertars' season winner taking over is a cool concept, but a prize and contract like that is almost impossible to offer in the world of TV production. It would have to be rigged before the girls even got the invitation.

BeingNormal, sesita, He and 3 others like this.
  15. I think they kind of ditched the possibility of an All Winners season when they invited Bebe for All Stars, but maybe not.

DoggySwami and Overdose like this.
  16. I mean one of the winners doesn't do Drag anymore and at least one other has been cancelled or at least postponed for the moment.

17. If queens were going to replace Ru I would love if it was multiple past winners as like a panel. Bianca could be the Simon Cowel one. Alaska. Bob. Then maybe 1 slot for a rotating past winner / All Star. Lowkey I kind of think Violet would be a cute judge amongst a Winners Panel but I don't think she'd care to do it for more than an episode.
    Then 1 slot for a celebrity guest judge, I guess.

18. FJKALSDSDLKJFLSKEFJs!!!!!!

19. I hate Bianca, but y'all didn't lie.

20. They have enough winners to fill a season even if up to about 5 or 6 of them don’t want to take part. And I kind of think that Bianca would be one of them. She’s set out a separate brand from the show at this point and has too much to lose if she doesn’t get another great edit.

stuaw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.