RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Time for new thread?

stuaw, Kuhleezi, LP and 1 other person like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

If this derails Race Chaser Classique...

3. It's time.

4. Why?
    Are they not going chronologically

5. So America as their own Gothy Kendoll

6. I don’t know if I’m ready for this or not

7. Why are half these girls contestants on Reddit does Dragula season 5.

stuaw and blissteria like this.
  8. I got Dragula vibes too.

stuaw likes this.
  9. Yvie talking about the FuTuRe of dRaG and serving... Season 3 confessional looks

Sam, Kuhleezi and DoggySwami like this.
  10. Adore is that you?

11. No they did All Stars 4, Season 11 and UK 1. With varying degrees of no tea and no knowledge.

I'm enjoying Season4. But wish they would dial back on the sound affects. It is also hurting this run where they are watching multiple episodes then recording podcasts back to back as they are getting things muddled up. But Classique is so much better than when they just talk about the current run. Which Movie Bitches do so much better.

12. Crystal Methyd in that promo picture looks like someone somewhere is in the bottom for making her over. Someone does not like her.

Chris Lala likes this.
  13. Something about this bitch screams premium and iconic. The black panther inspired serve in the ruveal confirmed it

14. Well since they rudely ignored Chicago this season I'm backing Milwaukee queen Jaida Hall - she also had the best look in the reveal.

15. Ok, but why are they revealing this over A WHOLE ASS month before the premiere

16. Pissed that Chicago doesn't have ANY representation. Jaida Hall from Milwaukee is fierce as fuck though.
    Also- I totally forgot Yvie won so I was surprised to see her.
    And the runway theme was what? Plaid & Other Nonsense Patterns?

And to the Dragula comments: Aiden Zhane is St. Lucia's ex. I'm lowkey kind of glad that they didn't put them both on Dragula or both on Drag Race together- because the producers of both really wanted that to happen even though I think neither of them did.

Last year they ruvealed on Jan. 24th and premiered the same Feb. 28th. So it's the exact same as last year. Except this year we don't have an Adam Rippon Aquaria mess to carry us an entire month.

17. Eleni Foureira Dahlia Sin to WIN.

4Roses likes this.
  18. I hear you but last year All Stars was still airing so it's not like we had no Drag Race to watch, this feels premature if there's nothing to see for over a month

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.