RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 | Page 109 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I quite like Jan but the hand washing technique on display here isn’t very good.

2. *Jade Jolie pre-recorded laugh track*

Mr Blonde, Remorque, Sail On and 13 others like this.
  3. Anyways the Drag Race season formula has become so stale that this is mind-numbingly boring to watch. There is nothing interesting happening. I miss season five.

4. Cackled.
    The evil part of me wants them to replace it with Rock weeping this season. Just that heartbreaking wail every time they cut to commercial.

5. I like Aiden non-ironically now.
    What do we think she'll do on a solo tour?
    Lipsync to Sk8er Boi and The World Is Not Enough?
    Show slides of her piercings?
    Walk the house down?

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Brita's cackle is the stuff of nightmares. Creepy!

7. I'll begrudgingly give Ru's writers "Heidi N Seeky".

Mr Blonde, Remorque, sesita and 11 others like this.
  8. She gave an attempt at an explanation, but no actual apology, nor has Aiden acknowledged it (that I can see), I imagine things have been hashed out by now.

However she goes about it though, Aiden is only going to benefit really well from her experience now fans love to rally around the ganged-upon party (Except for Serena), while Bitta watches her legacy crumble.

9. Brita is very... Alexis Michelle. I find it hard to believe that she’s apparently so revered in NYC. Delusional comes to mind...

Count me in on the “so over it” crowd for this season. So much so that I can’t even be bothered to trace down Untucked.

Honestly, none of these girls are winners. The only one I even particularly like is Heidi, for personality alone. Jaida and Gigi also are above-average, but that’s about it.

facesincondensation and Vasilios like this.
  10. Shita Filler needs to go.

stuaw and Lapras like this.
  11. Spitta wishes she was half as iconic as Alexis Michelle is.

Mr Blonde, Remorque, K94 and 18 others like this.
  12. I know we're probably not supposed to discuss it but..

I'm actually so so disappointed in this whole sherry thing, it hurts that such a talented person who could have been an excellent winner. Bigger girl, camp classic drag, effortlessly witty. But they turns out to be vile sexual predator who had the audacity to put themselves on a global stage. And what hurts the most is how much she's killing it and as the numbers dwindle they are going to really struggle to hide it. What an impossible situation.

Bolton, collxtion and Bookwormboy like this.
  13. A part of me wishes that Sherry was disqualified a bit after episode 2 so I could say that I absolutely hate everything she's presented thus far without it seeming like it's situational... Cause I do. I hate everything she's done.

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The fact the producers had Eureka and Nina West on respective seasons and thought 'this is what the people want!!1!' when casting Sherry. Their wormy minds I can't.

15. I am OBSESSED with this Widow moment. If you looked up 'plucked' in the dictionary, this would come up:

[​IMG]

Mr Blonde, Remorque, sesita and 13 others like this.
  16. I'm not gonna lie, I laughed EVERY TIME she said "boo".

17. I've only seen the untucked clips which are on WoW's twitter but if we're calling this bullying, then so was everyone vs Serena Cha Cha.

18. Nina West was a lot more likeable, and funnier, than these other two

sesita, Jonathan27, crash9081 and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.