RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I had only ever seen the first two episodes of season 1 until this week. The entire season feels like a wonky pilot but it's got some charm. I miss when this show had only famous among gays guest judges. There is zero storyline, you have no idea who is doing well overall. I know Bebe wins, but they could probably have picked any of the top 3 at random. Shannel losing it during the top 4 judging and demanding the judges call her beautiful is amazing, no queen would ever get away with that nowadays.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. That's not what it was, they would've filmed the elimination on the day Gaga was there. It was thanks to Mathu walking out and not doing Ru's makeup so they had to do a special pageant instead of a regular judging.

3. I didn't know this. I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

Random question: why did Tyra win the chicken ad challenge? And why wasn't Jujubee in the top?

Holly Something likes this.
  4. Her 3 in one runway, it was groundbreaking for the time.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  5. Oh yes actually that's right!

That was a simple runway theme but I'd love it now. Sonique looked amazing. I hated the double denim one in season 10, I preferred this one.

Also Mystique's mall realness was iconic

Blond and Holly Something like this.
  6. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

I don’t think Celebrity is going to feel like a season. It’s self-contained episodes, so simply won’t have the exhausting DRAMA of a single-elimination arc. It’s going to feel a lot more like Celeb Drag U.

7. I was talking about the Woman Up lipsync.

DoggySwami likes this.
  8. I know it's an online only series but I'm shocked that I never heard about it. I feel like for someone so beloved in memes she could've have a full show by now, whether it's about her daily life or an actual talk show.

9. Nina Bonina Brown is easily probably my most beloved queen to ever compete on the show.

10. I wonder why they called the last episode before this the finale and then promoted this? Hmmm...

But I am glad that we are finally getting it.

11. What’s an “atlsexyslim”?

12. Nina Bonina Brown

13. Is she ok

Chris Lala and Uno like this.

14. Different clip - seems like production have decided to swallow any personal grievances they may have had with Nina (additionally recognising that she's remaining a pretty popular queen despite being very removed from the Drag Race circuit), as this seems very much like the sort of seeding they do ahead of casting for All Stars.

I hope she only accepts when she's 100% ready, because when she's on, she's on. I don't think I could bear it if they gave her a bad edit.

Mr Blonde, Sam, Bobbyrae and 20 others like this.
  15. Honestly, I'd start a GoFundMe to bankroll a Nina AS6 win.

Sam, constantino, LTG and 13 others like this.
  16. Nina Bonina is....so powerful.

17. Oh my god. Having Nina back on dragrace would be everything.

stuaw likes this.
  18. Finding out on Race Chaser every week that Phi Phi was even more of a monster behind the scenes than on camera is such a scream. Hearing this week that she stole a song Latrice made up behind the scenes for her puppet challenge Hkfkdkjdjdjfjdjdjd. A demonic legend.

19. Shangela, Bob and **r*k* are getting their own show on HBO

stuaw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.