RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12 | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Season 12

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Nn getting Aiden to play the ghost is some heavy layered shade

4Roses, Kuhleezi, drewsky and 2 others like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Looks like Crystal's going to be the one that has the invisible edit this episode ":("

3. They're really trying to give Aiden the Pearl storyline and it's just not sticking...

Phloo and Digital_Fossil like this.
  4. Aww Jesus, gross.

navytaxi likes this.
  5. I actually think Aiden handles the disdain very well and I also do like Aiden's mug quite a lot. It's like Wednesday Adams esque. It's actually quite cool.

On an unrelated note, was Yara Sofia a better look queen than every contestant to appear on the show? I'm only noticing on my rewatch.

Andrew.L and ssa like this.
  6. I think she got some really cool outfits, but she could have edited herself a bit and those lenses really cheapened her looks

7. Hate them... both?
    I understand Trixie is a controversial character, but there was actually a moment in which you hated Katya Zamolodchikova? Does your evil truly know no bounds?

And speaking of, you should check out their Netflix reaction series on YouTube, it’s as good as Unhhh even without the editing. This one had me in tears.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 8:03 AM
  8. No.

Txetxu, Phloo, Lila and 8 others like this.
  9. Her drag is from 1986

10. Just a reminder- this is SIX YEARS before she was born. (Still can't get over the "I have fought for trans people before you were born" thing. What age does she *think* she is?)

Holly Something, stuaw and Kuhleezi like this.
  11. I thought The Vivienne was like 35.

Jwentz and stuaw like this.
  12. I thought The Vivienne was 40.

Jwentz, RUNAWAY, stuaw and 1 other person like this.
  13. I actually love this style of drag, it’s quintessentially British. The Viv’s trash views and massive chip on her shoulder takes away from it, though.

14. That's why I don't like it

15. I was guessing that or higher.

16. So season 12 has had Laugh Out Loud runway commentary so far!

The best in a while!

17. I don't think about the Vivienne.

18. It’s almost enough to distract from the absolutely horrendous judging this season!

19. Me, but with every queen after a series of Drag Race ends.

Holly Something and Quimogen like this.
  20. I was being hyperbolic to get a rise out of people (quarantine related) but... Yara was really quite good and I didn't notice the first time around.

ssa, Kirkland, Overdose and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.