RuPaul’s Frack Race Seasons 12 / All Stars 5 / 13 | Page 514 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Seasons 12 / All Stars 5 / 13

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Naomi was a bonafide filler queen twice for me.

smellycat and MilesAngel like this.
  2. You in danger girl.

LTG, stuaw, Remorque and 24 others like this.
  3. HI DERRICK!

stuaw, Remorque, BeingNormal and 7 others like this.
  4. I wasn't fussed with Naomi on Season 8, but I really liked her on AS4. Queen stepped it up, and was robbed of some wins.

navytaxi likes this.
  5. Nope. She's a queen in that too.

Naomi's sense of humour, her references, her LOOKS, her talents, her actual body type and face, her wigs, her every day clothes even, her views on life, her lip sync song choices, the acrobatics, the performance highs, her being super fresh and super model and not cringe at all, her aesthetic, her cultural influences, her amazing life story, all these are unparalleled. Her name is fashion.

6. COCO MONTRESE IS ON THIS WEEK'S VEGAS REVUE HELPPP.

7. I'm sorry that you are passing away from terminal taste.

stuaw, Remorque, BeingNormal and 15 others like this.

8. Naomi a filler queen?

stuaw, Remorque, BeingNormal and 14 others like this.
  9. Naomi is one in nine queens who has made it to the final episode of a Drag Race season twice. (Only Jujubee made it there thrice)

stuaw, Remorque, BeingNormal and 10 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

stuaw, Remorque, BeingNormal and 10 others like this.
  11. I mean, I don't particularly stan ha like some people here, but she absolutely wasn't filler, specially not on All Stars. I don't think this is a matter of personal opinion / taste.

stuaw, Remorque, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  12. Naomi slaying one of the, if not the most underrated single of Madonna's 80's back catalogue, despite Acid serving a great lipsync too, was such a moment.

13. you with your edgy opinion

stuaw, Remorque, BeingNormal and 8 others like this.
  14. Acid’s costume should have kept her out the bottom that week, and that’s a FACT

Remorque, b_123 and JMRGBY like this.
  15. Ugh Ru won best host again.

16. I just saw Manila girl

17. This was actually kind of sweet.

18. This reminds me that Shangela and Monet were in the last episode of Lovecraft Country. Queens of staying booked!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  19. Has anyone watched Smalls World? I'm a flop fan and have not.
    Coco is actually there as she's Derrick's understudy, nooo.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  20. I’m glad I gave it a watch but it did feel a bit...slight. She has a long segment about her mom which is really sweet, does I think four lip syncs* and ends on a lip sync to Dance in the Dark which was iconic as you’d expect. It was 30 minutes but just about 20 minutes of content with promos for The X Change Rate and Kim Chi’s make up line being 10 minutes of it nn. All this said there are going to be multiple parts which will be interesting to see come together, and it’s not like I can support her at a live show right now so it was money well spent as a fan. Excited for my signed poster!

*she did do like three Kanye songs which was...what it was.

Vasilios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.