RuPaul’s Frack Race Seasons 12 / All Stars 5 / 13 | Page 537 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Frack Race Seasons 12 / All Stars 5 / 13

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I don't know what it is, maybe I'm sleep deprived, but I've been yelling things like "how are you gonna make it funny", "hey squirrel friends" and "order in the courtroom hunty" all morning. I'm pretty sure my neighbours think I've finally lost it.

Mr Blonde, Kuhleezi, steste and 5 others like this.
  2. This is silly as fuck, but I like it.

3. I did always wonder about her exaggerated (and legendary) arm/head/body contorting to pull our attention from her lips in that performance.

From the moment Coco adjusts her flower, I'm dead.

Andrew.L and berserkboi like this.
  4. Keep eyes open kids, T suggests that we should be meeting the Season 13 queens today

5. [​IMG]

LPT, joe_alouder, Kuhleezi and 23 others like this.
  6. I'm cackling at the result!

Kuhleezi, ItBeats, Gemini and 13 others like this.
  7. Bob's a fucking treasure. The times when it looked like he was genuinely aghast at Crystal's total insanity during that video were absolutely priceless.

Kuhleezi, Sam, ItBeats and 9 others like this.
  8. Crystal really knew how to play the game.

She changed her make-up after the first few episodes to be more toned down after Michelle complained, to make it more glamour.

Now seems to be back to the before the show.

ItBeats, aaronhansome and Andrew.L like this.

9. This is giving me WHAT IS DISSSS HUNNY, but here I am stuck at home on a Saturday watching and getting my life.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  10. When Bob was pressing powder onto her face. I LOST IT.

Remorque, roblognick and JMRGBY like this.
  11. The clown music at the start!

Holly Something likes this.
  12. First thing I saw was Vivienne and of course

[​IMG]

LPT, Remorque, RUNAWAY and 11 others like this.
  13. Am I mad for loving The Vivienne? She's the sort of person I'd love an all inclusive holiday with and have her talk at me constantly. I find her quick witted, a great storyteller and giving big Pete Burns energy.

14. That “everyone is a big snowflake” rhetoric she goes with sure is quick witted

15. Ah. Wasn't aware of this - Thanks. Dddd add her to the pile with Baga.

16. She's also been transphobic hun. Aside from the epitome of "white boomer" gay.

Remorque, citoig, nikkysan and 5 others like this.

17. Baby I love you, I really do but

[​IMG]

LPT, Remorque, Floppie and 8 others like this.
  18. Gross. Glad to be educated on this stuff.

Ever since we got regular with yearly All Stars, British, that one off Christmas special and the celebrity version, I've taken myself off the social/reddit aspect of it due to pure over exposure.

diamondliam and constantino like this.
  19. The Vivienne is in public how I always thought Cilla Black might be in private i.e. vicious and harsh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.