RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by aux, Oct 22, 2019.

1. My feeling is that Netflix waited till this weekend because they knew the opener was weak

2. If the editing team can edit out S***** of an entire season in the space of a few weeks, they can put Shannel and co in this. Cutting them out is just a bit rude.

stuaw likes this.
  3. Vanessa Williams...

[​IMG]

4. Matt Iseman could pop my head off with his dad thighs

well ok

Steve003, stuaw, constantino and 15 others like this.
  5. If a drag queen falls in a forest...???

6. Episode 3 so far the strongest of the run - whoever wrote the roast jokes did a damn good job

sesita, Steve003, stuaw and 11 others like this.
  7. This is one of the most enjoyable seasons of Drag Race ever?

sesita, stuaw, constantino and 2 others like this.
  8. HATED the first episode (couldn't even finish it), but the other two were some of the best this show can do.

stuaw, Mikl C and penghuwan like this.
  9. The quality was so high I'm sceptical they weren't fed a lot of them but they still delivered them extraordinarily well.

stuaw, Bobbyrae and Bookwormboy like this.
  10. We're talking about the same writers who come up with the acting challenges, though.

POPGASM likes this.
  11. I LOVED episode 3 but episode 2 was THE ONE.

constantino, K94 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  12. I think they were definitely given the material to deliver. Dressing in drag can already be intimidating, I don't think the producers want any of the celebrities to flop. It'll be hard to book guests for a potential second season if they see people getting humiliated.

DoggySwami likes this.
  13. Oh my god; daddy dreams!

WowWowWowWow and POPGASM like this.
  14. Episodes two and three really are something special (take Nico out of episode one and it would be up there too).

the roast really had me howling, actually probably the best roast ever overall?

15. Googling Matt Iseman and finding a photo of him wearing a crop top next to his dad wearing one = Celebrity Drag Race worth it

16. Really enjoying this series! I hope they do another!

17. I believe you all mean DR. Matt Iseman!!!

18. I've had a crush on him for ages and didn't know about the crop top photos.

From one thithter to another, I thank you.

Steve003, Island, stuaw and 2 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

berserkboi, sesita, Steve003 and 10 others like this.
  20. fuck.

sesita, Island, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.