RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by aux, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I had no idea what Hayley or Madison looked like before this episode, but I liked them both a lot, and Phoebe. Overall this has been a cute idea.

2. This literally got better every episode. They should've just canned the first one nn

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  3. What the fuck is a wedge?!

A phrase I’ve been saying to my own mother for years with her god awful shoe choices

johnny_tsunami and Roey_says like this.
  4. The first episode was at least validated by Jermaine. He was hilarious, adorable and made my eyes well up a couple times. A genuinely kind man!

5. Vanjie was an absolute sweetheart to Hayley all episode.

constantino, LPMA, Island and 6 others like this.
  6. Well then.
    [​IMG]

Rhombus, constantino, K94 and 8 others like this.
  7. That's so upsetting.

sesita likes this.
  8. Oop! She didn't seem to connect with Monique at all either.

9. I think it was painfully obvious Madison wanted to be with Alyssa, and was bummed when she didn't. If you manage to mellow Monique's attitude on-set... come on.

K94, JMRGBY, johnny_tsunami and 2 others like this.
  10. Did anyone else get the impression that Madisons mum had turned up in neon gym gear and they threw a dress they had lying around on her?

Andrew.L likes this.
  11. Madison was definitely a charisma vacuum. I loved seeing Hayley's story. It was truly touching and her and Vanjie having that shared experience brought a lot of value to the episode.

K94, Jwentz and plasticFANTASTIC like this.
  12. I was underwhelmed by Madison’s drag makeover, it didn’t really say drag to me at all next to the other two.

constantino, K94, POPGASM and 4 others like this.
  13. She lowkey gave me Kady Z sabotaging team Rujubee in AS1. The runway make-up didn't scream drag, it felt intentionally toned down. I imagine it was her request considering Shannel painted her who is... not known for her subtlety.

14. I can’t find that interaction on her Twitter so she must have deleted it but yeah, I can see that.

15. Madison: can you go easy on the contour?
    Shannel:
    [​IMG]

constantino, K94, Lander and 4 others like this.
  16. I’m still not over Vanessa ripping out her extensions, sis was ready for WaR

[​IMG]

17. Matt’s mug kept giving me

[​IMG]

18. I'm not surprised Maddison is a nightmare......

Nwonder likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.